2.

"Hey mark!!!" Hance yells from afar and mark looks at him with a raised eyebrow "yeah?" He looks down abit and hance huffs "i have two catnival tickets! Do you wanna join me?!" He asks and mark blushes 'no,its not a date idiot' hance blinked as he waited for mark to answer "uhh,sure yeah ill go with you-" hance then hugs him "thanks!!!" Mark blushes and hugs back and hance pulls away "its 6:00pm and dont worry my treat!"

He leaves then waves at mark,who waved back and ran "oh ghod now that i realized what should i wear!?"

Mark was in his apartment that his perents pay for him,and he rummages in his closet and finding a good outfit
"F-fudge i dont now what to wear!"
He rubs his face and looks at the time,
'4:28pm' hes 2 hours away from the acual time and he lays down on the pile of clothes and sighed.

Eventually he wored a cargo pants with a shirt then some converse and then filled up his bag with necessary stuff "alrighty,now im only gonna wait here for 20mins and im good to go"

"AHHHH!,MACEY HELP ME BISH!!!"
Hance screams at his phone and macey,who looks like she had just woken up groans "what the f**k hance,yknow its early in the morning here!" She says and hance huffs his cheeks "im going to a carnival with my friend!!,and i dknt kkow what to wear!"

He cries and macey gasps and rised up from her bed "friend?,or... boyfriend?!" Hance blushes and shook his head "h-hes just my friend dummy!,a-and please help me find an outfit..." He says and macey claps her hands "lets do this! Even tho its like 6 in the morning here and i heavent took a shower or breakfast but this is my priority for now!"

"Hmmm,yeah! Yeah thats the one!"
Macey says and hance looked at himself on the mirror "oh yeah,i look good?" He laughs, he wored a overolls,with a tshirt inside then some sneakers "alright,sorry i gotta go now hance cause my boyfriend is gonna come over" she says and hance waves "alright,now lets call him..."

He dials marks number,which he asked a month ago and now theyre full time chatting and them being friends for two months,made hance feel like theyre bffs sincw birth cause both knows everything about one another "hello?"

Mark says and hance smiles "you ready for the carnival?" He asks "mhmm,where we meeting?" He asks "oh crap i forgot,yeah just by the entrance of the carnival and make shre you got your ticket on you"

"I cant wait!"

Whats next?
Waddaya think abt this chapter? Please vote hehe
Anyways have a good day<3