Chapter Eight

*Twang*

Tanjiro opened his eyes to see a huge room with rooms all around it. "Where are we?" Tanjiro asked as Doma set him down. "We are in the infinity Fortress bean," Akaza explained. "Stay close. It easy to get lost." Doma warned. Tanjiro stood behind the two and followed where they went.

"Hey, bean?" Akaza called. "Yes?" Tanjiro asked. "There are a lot of uppermoons in this room. Three of them are very mischievous. Two of them are me and Doma's kids." Akaza explained. Tanjiro nodded and Akaza took that as a sign to head in. There sat a young girl fixing her eyeshadow, a male demon with black to green hair, and a tall demon with six eyes and a ponytail, sitting on an armchair with a small male demon with white skin and a webbed kimono sleeping on his lap and another small demon with black hair and marks on his face being held by the same demon.

"Hi everyone!" Doma greeted. "Hi, Daddy!" The girl yelled. "Hi, Dad..." Gyutaro sighed. "We've got someone special for you all to meet," Akaza announced. Daki and Gyutaro ran up and started jumping up and down, trying to see whom. Kokushibou grabbed both of the demons and held them in one arm one still asleep and the other drifting off. "Are you ready to meet them now?" Akaza asked. "Yes!!!!" they both answered.

Akaza and Doma both stepped to the side to reveal Tanjiro. "This is Tanjiro! He's our boyfriend!" Doma announced. Daki ran up to him and hugged him. "Hi! I'm Daki!" she smiled. "Hi, Daki!" Tanjiro smiled back. "I'm Gyutaro..." Gyutaro hesitantly introduced himself. "Hi!" Tanjiro shook his hand. Kokushibou walked up to him with the two young demons in his hands. "Hello Tanjiro." Kokushibou said in a low voice. Tanjiro bowed at the sight of him. He had to admit he was intimidating. "Hello sir! You must be Kokushibou?" Tanjiro assumed. "Yes." the demon answered. "This is Rui and Kaigaku."

"When did you start dating Daddy and Papa?" Daki eagerly asked. "I started dating them about 2 days ago," Tanjiro answered. "So it must be true love then!" Daki squealed. "I guess so." Tanjiro chuckled. Questions went on and on and on until Doma and Akaza were able to get Tanjiro out of it. "So what do you think of the other moons?" Akaza asked. "I think they're nice. I mean, they acted nice towards me. The smaller moons are adorable!" Tanjiro explained his feeling towards them.

The three lovers  reached a building a few weeks later in which a bunch of people were.

"Where are we?" Tanjiro asked. "The hashira base, love~!" Doma exclaimed. Tanjiro froze. "I'm not going in there." he calmly explained. "Come on bean. You have too." Akaza sighed. "Why?!?" Tanjiro whined. "It's clear you've gone 'missing' since you came with us. Doma left for awhile while you were playing with the other moons and it seems the demon slayers are going frantic.

"I don't want to go." Tanjiro pouted as he crossed his arms and turned away. Akaza sighed and picked Tanjiro up bridal style and started to carry him towards the hashira base. He let Tanjiro down at the door and knocked for him. He and Doma had to put a hand on his shoulder to stop him from running away. Akaza knocked on the door to which Shinbou answered. "Tanjiro?" she asked.