VI

CHAPTER 6 : PINK

"Oh fuck.. have I been sleeping throughout my journey to this— wait.." tying her boat into something that looks firm enough to hold the boat in place before walking up in a familiar rocky path. Upon arriving at the top, she mentally cursed herself, saying she should rott in hell. Having tea with satan would be much more comfortable than being in this place.

Why here? Out of all the islands out there.. turning to glare at her boat which gave no response, only rocking back and forth due to the waves. She thought she was crazy for a moment blaming it on a non-living thing.

A sigh escaped her lips "There's no going back now. Though, I do have some things that I'd like to purchase."

•••

In her head, she was praying to all the gods, goddess, and saints to have mercy on her and not let her be in the devils way. But unfortunately, for her, the god/goddess of luck wasn't on her side this time. From prayers and the pleading look on her face vanished and was replaced with a scowl as she chanted a chain of ancient curses she learned somewhere.

As she walked down the streets of Dressrosa surprisingly aware of the few people following her. Because the last time she walked down these streets was the time she thought she was gonna die.

A traumatic experience she had with Delinger tackling her at full speed namking her collapse, the next thing she knew she was in front of Doflamingo with that infamous eat-shit grin of his.

Things happened that surprisingly, the fucking bird let her out and be free.

Kinda scary if you think about it. What if he has consequences waiting for her.

Activating her observation haki, Delinger was charging at her again in full speed, spreading his arms ready to lock her in his arms. As soon as he jumped and catch her, she side stepped which made him hug a fucking wall that broke into tiny pieces.

"Oh come onnn~" he brushed himself as he stood up "lemme give you hug!" then he pouted.

Not gonna lie, it was cute. She thought for a moment. Delinger walked towards her and gave her a formal hug, not the killer hug he would usually do.

"Awe~ did ya miss me that much?" she smiled while squishing his cheeks like mochi.

"Yeah I did! It's been 2 years since you left us. Doffy was upset too." they both walked hand in hand and exchanging conversation here and there.

"Really?" it wasn't even surprising anymore to hear the flamingo upset, well, it's kind of rare for others to hear that he's upset because normally, things doesn't end well if he does.

"Uh-huh.. he kept on whining and sulking everyday, asking us if you ever called or what happened to you."

Damn.. I'm gonna be in some annoying shit today..

Upon arriving inside the castle, Doflamingo wasn't in his throne. But everyone else was there, playing cards on the carpeted floor like they don't have a fucking lounge or a place where they could play comfortably.

Baby 5 was the first one to notice (Name) with Delinger. In a blink of an eye she snatched (Name) off of Delingers hold which made the kid glare at her.

"Kyaaaa! M'lady!! You're finally back." burying her face on (Name)'s chest as she cried crocodile tears.

"Finally! M'lady is here!!"

"Took you long enough."

"How was your adventures, Madame?"

Everyone was looming over her and pushing their faces near hers. It made her uncomfortable especially Trebol and his fucking slimy snot.

"Yeah.. I—"

Before she could even finish her sentence, something pulled her up to the King's chambers. Everyone was frustrated that Doffy took her for himself and didn't even get to have a talk with her.

Now, sitting in front of a frowing Flamingo is scary but actually she found it funny. It isn't everyday that you see a human version of a Flamingo frowning. His pink feathery coat was limp, unlike those days where its very puffy and looks very fluffy to the touch. His coat reflects on his moods.

"Uhm.. if you don't have something to say then I'll go—" he pulled her with his strings and now she's sitting on his lap. "You still won't talk to me." she got into a comfortable position in his lap as he continued to pout. It was out of character.

"... for two whole years.. you didn't even think of calling me." he finally looked down to her eyes "Did you even think of me? Even just for a second, huh?"

She must admit, this side of him was cute as fuck! Thank the heavens she was reincarnated to this universe.

Chuckling slighty as she pushed herself up to meet him eye to eye. She then took off his pink glasses which he doesn't usually take off. Placing both palms on his cheeks, she leaned forward to kiss his teary eyes.

He relaxed feeling her lips while placing his hands on both her tiny waist. He smiled as her lips curve up to a smile while still placing pecks on both his eyes.

"You're such a big baby." she giggled booping his nose.

"Only for you, my love."

___________________________

I'm sorry that Doffy is out of character HAHAHA gonna fix that on the next chapters!