TRIPLE UPLOAD! (200 Reads Special)

Eddie was walking down to the coffee shop, waking himself up before next video. He was about to celebrate a 3M Subs Special on his alt account, when he bumped into Narrator. He seemed, drunk? Oh, I remember he went to the bar last night, He probably got very wasted.

EddiePov

I saw Narrator heavily drunk, walking up to him questioning what he did last night, he was too drunk to respond. He shook his head with a smirk on his face. Pulling me to the backroom,

YO! CABRON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? I asked

He looked back at me with serious eyes, finally arriving at the backroom he pushed me against the wall. I was too sleepy to attempt to escape, I tried to push him off barely trying from sleepyness. I looked at him as he sat me down on the floor, with no hesitation I attempted to get up just for him to sit me back down. Pulling down his pants, I really didn't know what was going on.

He smiled down at me pulling his boxers down, his steam deck sprang out, causing it to touch my face. He put his hand on the back of my head, slowly guiding me to his nintendo switch making me suck and he sped up every thrust. 

He made noises of pleasure, I put my hair in a tie and sucked faster and harder picking up the pace. I bobbed my head harder, causing him to moan out my name.

"E-Eddie, y-your a n-naughty boy.."

He pushed himself into me, causing me to gag and make him cum.  I stopped sucking his dick and started stroking it, as we switched positions he started jumping on my cock. I sat back and guided his waist and hips, giving him hickeys I kissed his neck hardly.

Fuck, I'm doing this like right after he got engaged i feel so bad rn bro

I grunted as I let out a load sticking my tounge out, He got on his knees and started sucking.

Fuck, I'm doing this like right after he got engaged i feel so bad rn broI grunted as I let out a load sticking my tounge out, He got on his knees and started sucking

Moving my hips giving him extra taste, he flinched as I let out a hard load, my legs start trembling like he has done this before. I pushed myself into him letting another final load out we both walked out like nothing happened.

                      (legends say, eddie's legs are still trembling today)