300 special... I'm sorry.

goshhh it wasnt even like 4 days until i reached 300. anyways lets just do this .-. 

I'm fucking sorry guys, but I can't fucking do this. Narrator just got married and people are still writing this smut shit. Today is going to be FLUFF and this is gonna be the rest you get, sorry for being rude but I just had to state this out.

Eddie had just woken up from a nightmare of all his friends dying, he hyperventilated since he had chicken skin. Laying his head back down he started to think about Narrator, what is he doing? Eddie turned to his side and smiled at his computer, standing up to make a new fnaf video. 

He was continuing The Joy of Creation, Eddie pressed his worst enemy. 

      T H E  .... .... .... B E D R O O M .... .... ....

He started by already exaggerating, before the level even started he was already panicing.
PENDEJO KENTUCKY MAN, POR QUE MI JUEGO SER BAD. 

(please correct me if my spanish is wrong.)

Eddie made it to the last hour, shifting in his chair constantly. Closing the curtains, Foxy came before Freddy left. Eddie kept the curtain closed until Freddy left, laying down and closing his eyes, Foxy went back under the crib. Bonnie knocked the door down and before Eddie got jumpscared it turned 6am.

YESSSS PENDEJO BROKEN TORTILLASSSSS.

Narrator came in his room and lied on his shoulder, ughh why are you so loud its 11am. Can you quiet down please.

fine estupido pendejo.

Narrator groaned before leaving his room.