Chapter 5

Author(POV)

"When that man turn around , taehyung stare the person with his big  beautiful eyes, because he never ever seen this handsome face in his whole lifetime, but suddenly realization hit him taehyung widen his eyes this is same person whom he bumped in corridor ,who save him from falling on the ground ,
(Note~ yesterday taehyung didn't give any attention to this man's face because he was just focus on one thing ,that how can he get out of this company )

But now taehyung taking his own time to explore jungkook handsome face, his dark black eye's which is staring directly  not only his body even his soul , his sharp jaw line and his elegant, sculpted cheekbones, his physically perfect build body , everything about him is so perfect that make taehyung to think again how could someone is that perfect ," thinking this he kept staring at jungkook with his innocent eyes.
(Authornim ~ Taebaby because he is Jeon jungkook, perfection word is actually  specially created for him)

Taehyung thoughts cut off by the deep dominant voice , which is enough to anyone bring on his knees ,

Jungkook ~ "Are you done staring me, Mr.Kim".(Jungkook asked slightly raising his eye brows

Taehyung~ ye...yes...I.i. mean..n..no
(Taehyung in his mind ~ stop stuttering tae , and calm down)

Jungkook ~ is that so Mr.kim,( jungkook smirk which is taehyung find so hot.
Jungkook~ Mr.kim, now you are" Mine" (jungkook possessively said this word) personal secretary , you have your whole life to stare me.

"A pink blush spread on his soft cheeks after jungkook comment , and taehyung feels embarrassed when he realized he was staring at his boss like a fool ,"

Jungkook feels so satisfied after getting this type of reaction from taehyung, he feels proud that he can make him blush just a simple sentence,

Taehyung composed himself and speak ~ M..Mr.jeon , I..I am sorry I didn't mean to stare at you , it's jus....(taehyung can't look into in those  dark black hypnotizing orbs , he looked down to his feet and speak) mmm thank you , if you were not there to help me I guess ,I would have hurt my self because I didn't give attention where I am going," I am clumsy.... Taehyung is blabbering out of nowhere because of nervousness.

"If only he notice how the jungkook whole demeanor changed , his eyes darkned ,his jaw clenched, he fist his hands, when taehyung mention the hurt word to himself,"

Suddenly taehyung feels someone breath on his face and he widen his eyes,
"Taehyung was so immersed in himself that , he didn't notice when jungkook get up from his chair and now he is standing infront of him so dangerously closed." Both can feel each other breath and it's look like they are exchanging their breath to each other , the sexual tension is spread in the atmosphere .
Even they both are standing too close to each other but still their body not touching each other.

"And,Taehyung once again get lost in those eyes ,"

Jungkook (Possessively speak in deep voice) ~ THERE IS NO THING , IN THIS WORLD GONNA HURT YOU EVER ,(jungkook tilted his head and speak in his ears dangerously in low voice)
"BECAUSE , I JEON JUNGKOOK ALWAYS PROTECT WHAT'S IS MINE ".
Telling this taehyung he takes two step back ,and turn around and sit back on his chair and inhale a sharp breath and calm himself."

"And ,taehyung feeling his heart will jump out from his body because the way his heart beating this fast , he think he will get heart attack,"
Taehyung feel uncomfortable because of the statement which he get from jungkook but he also feel warmth this is mix feeling for taehyung , he didn't understand what is the actual meaning of his boss word." Why Mr.jeon  care if I get hurt or not , it's none of his business , no one care for me then why him,"