Chapter 6

Author (POV)

After coming back from jungkook office, jimin showed taehyung his office room . Which is just beside of jungkook office room and there is big  glass window which divided taehyung and jungkook office. But only jungkook can see through the glass window other's room but taehyung can't.

Jimin ~ This is your office Taehyung but mostly you are gonna with ju...I mean boss as you know you're his personal secretary. You have to report him everyday 9: am sharp, except weekends and if there is some important work is came then maybe you have to work on weekends too but don't worry like I said if. And you can't leave office before jungkook and you know why , and if you have an urgent work on home then you have to told him about that emergency then you can go after if he gave you permission.He like black coffee ,no sugar. He didn't like when people do mistake ,he hate liars  so if you have any problem to understand anything you can ask me any time ,okay I will be always here to help you.

Taehyung ~ thanks jimin , I will try my best.

Jimin give taehyung all details which he need to know (Sorry I don't know anything about the business so try to understand) after talking with each other they become so close and they exchange their phone no.
Taehyung is happy now that he have a one friend now.

Jimin ~ let's meet in lunch break ,and taehyung I forget to give you these files (jimin handed taehyung some files) this need boss signature ,can you do this for me.

Taehyung said okay and he smile seeing jimin happy face when he agree.

Outside of jungkook office~

Taehyung ~ why the hell my heart start beating so fast, why I am feeling my feet jammed on the ground, why I am nervous suddenly (taehyung closed his eyes and tell himself )
Calm down taehyung , this is your first day and it's normal to have feeling like this but the way he looks at him ....no, no , I can't , I can't hold his gaze .what do I do now, shit .

After thinking staright 5 minute taehyung decided he will not look at junkook direction ,he just have to avoid the eye contact with him.
He takes a deep breath and knock on the door.

Jungkook (POV)

I am thinking about Taehyung since he left my office, call me crazy but I want him to infront of my eyes  24 hour's , I want him to keep only for myself. I can't believe I threatening jimin to stay away from taehyung .he is married still I can't stand beside me if anyone look at him I am gonna break that person every single bone of his body . He is MINE .KIM TAEHYUNG IS MINE NOW. AND IF SOMEONE TRY TO EVEN LOOK AT HIM WITH EYES I AM GONNA PLUCKED THEIR EYES BOLLS OUT OF THEIR  EYES.(Jungkook smile manically his own thoughts)

Jungkook thoughts interrupted by a soft knock and he already know who he is ,

Jungkook ~ come in

Taehyung slowly enters in my office with his head hung low . Why he didn't looking at my direction and he speak  to me without even looking at me ~M...M... Mr.jeon thses files need your signature
Taehyung in his mind ~ stop stuttering taehyung for god sake)

Jungkook ~" look at me".

Taehyung ~ Mr.jeon can I mak...

Jungkook ~i said look at me

Taehyung still not looking at him after jungkook said him second time. Taehyung didn't not understand why it's getting to difficult for him to look at him his boss.

Taehyung ~ I ...Mr.je...

Jungkook ~ NOW (This time jungkook voice held authority in his voice and taehyung couldn't not able to deny)

And finally taehyung eyes lifted on the  ground and met with jungkook dark  glaring eyes which is like digging a hole on Taehyung body and again taehyung can't hold his gaze . And he looks down.