(Ch-1) HE'S GONE?

It was about 2:06 AM, when the boy with raven hair woke up- more like got woken up by his....... yeah stupid urge.

Being the lazy one he is, decided to stay in bed like that for a few moments- not even moving a muscle.

"Okay...... get up Galen." He murmured to himself as he let out a deep sigh and pushed the blanket off him.

He stepped out of the bed as it made a sound which he never enjoyed.

"I guess I should get a new one." He again sighed, glancing at it.

Lazily, he walked towards the washroom- which was outside his room.

'Damn. . . . . . . .can't they just build a washroom inside the rooms? Uh! Now I have to go outside my precious room. . . . . ' He thought as he opened the door to his room and walked in search for the washroom.

"Ah. . . . . here it is" He mumbled when he got hold of the door knob. He twisted it open and turned the lights on.

That's when his eyes fell upon the opened door of his roommate.

"Huh?" He let out, eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

'When on earth did this idiot left? He came back like about at 10:00 PM and now again disappeared?' He thought.

Shrugging, he stepped into the washroom and closed the door.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Galen!" On hearing his name being called the raven head turned back.

"Axel." He said as he prepared himself for whatever was on the way.

"Yah bro!" Axel tackled the raven head into a tight hug which literally cracked all of his bones.

"Axel. It hurts" He gasped for air as Axel chuckled.

"You always complain like that. Atleast hug me back!" Axel whined tightening his grip around the raven head's waist.

"No." Galen replied straightforward.
"Then fine. Let's stay like this." Axel wasn't ready to give up either.

Rolling his eyes, Galen slightly patted Axel's shoulder with his right hand.

"Enough?" Hearing that Axel grinned before letting go off the raven head.
"Yeah!" He chimmed.

On their way to class, Galen- out of nowhere asked.

"Have you seen Kade?"

Axel narrowed his eyes at the raven head like he had just asked something unusual.

"What? Answer me." Galen raised one of his brows.

"Who's Kade?" Asked Axel.
Galen's eyes widened. But, he soon came back to his normal expressionless face.

"Good joke." He mocked as Axel came closer to his face, their nose tips connecting.

"You're the one joking. Who the heck is Kade?" Axel questioned, eyeing the raven head up and down. Not even backing away.

"What are you saying? Kade. My roommate. The one who you always make fun of me with, whenever you come over." Galen snapped as he pushed Axel's face away.

"You're insane or what?" Axel grumpled grabbing Galen's wrist.

"I'm not insane you are. Joking with me won't end good- you clearly know that." Galen was getting annoyed.

"I know. That's why I'm being serious!" This time Axel yelled yanking Galen's hand off.

The raven head winced in pain. Axel regretted doing it.

"Sorry Galen. But, really what on earth has gotten into you? And Who's this Kade?" Axel whisper-asked looking straight at his friend.

"My roommate idiot! Kade! Kade Davis!" Galen yelled frustrated.

"Woah. . . . . . . . calm down there Galen. . . . . . people are staring at us. . . . . " Axel pulled him as they continued to walk for their class. They didn't even noticed that they have stopped it at the first place.

"Galen . . . . . Who ever you're talking about- that person doesn't exist in my memory. " Axel's words made Galen to stop in tracks.

"Huh? Why did you stop?" Axel questioned.

"Nonsense. " Galen stated as he stared dead in eyes of his friend, Axel.

'Kade. . . . . . doesn't. . . . . Exist?' He thought.