(Ch-2) ALL HAS GONE INSANE?!

Staying still in his place, Galen stare pierced right through his friend's soul

"Nonsense." He repeated the word.

"Galen. . . . . . . .  you know what?- Leave it. Let's just go." Axel tried to hold his arm but he backed away.

"I won't go with you until-" He paused, taking a breath.

"Until what?" Axel narrowed his eyes questioningly at him.

"Until you stop joking with me."

Axel's expression changed as he gritted his teeth and yelled.

"Shut up! Who are you even talking about?! Kade? There is someone I don't know that you know? Oh?!"

"Axel. Calm down."

"Calm? Me? You should get a memory check!" Galen sighed as he shook his head.

"If you're not going with me. Then, fine. I'll go by myself." Axel grumbled as he stomped away from his friend's sight.

Galen didn't move a miscle. He obviously didn't care. Why you ask? He pretty well knows that the silver fox can't keep his own distance from him. He probably would come looking for Galen.

"Whatever." Galen muttered as he swipped his right hand through his raven locks.

"Oh? Galen? Why are you here? And where's Axel?"

The raven head turned around to be met with his so called twin sister.

"Grace?" He mumbled as he looked her up and down.

"What's with your uniform today?" He raised a brow at her.

"What?" She questioned.

He pointed at her legs.

"Why are you wearing pants? Where's your skirt?"

She scratched the back of her neck before replying as nervously laughed.

"Oh....uh-well? My skirt ...... isn't dry yet- so?...... yeah."

"I know you well. You don't want to wear skirt?" He sighed. She has always been like this

"Come on. . . . . . I'm just wearing these for one day. Let me. . . . . . I won't repeat it again. " she begged- more like murmured- to him.

"Galen. Please. " she whispered when he shook his head .

"If mom ever finds out I'm not going to be your defender." He sighed as she noded as her gaze fell upon something else- behind her twin.

"Axel?" She let out raising a brow at him.

Galen smirked as he turned only to be met with a pissed off Axel.

"Oh? Mr. Adventurous came back for me?" The raven head teased, sacrasm evident.

"Hey Grace!" Axel cheered fist bumping with her.

"He came to see me bro." Grace grinned at Galen who looked unbothered.

"Whatever." He said turning his heels towards his classroom.

"Did you made his mood like that?" Grace questioned with a twitching eye.

"Me? No. Absolutely nope. He's been acting strange since this morning." The silver fox shrugged.

"Strange?" She repeated. "About what?"

"Well? He's been asking for a jerk-"

"Axel! Galen got into a fight!"

"What the-?" He was dragged by a boy in his class as he waved to Grace who gave him a thumps up and mouthed 'Go save your princess.' He stuck his tongue out at her.
________________________________________

"Shut up. And now answer me."

"No you idiot."

"Dare to say that again?"

"You moron-"

"Galen!"

"Not again. . . . .   "