Prologue

☲☲☲☲⋇⋆✦⊛⋇⋆✦☲☲☲☲

"𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒇𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆, 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓"

☲☲☲☲⋇⋆✦⊛⋇⋆✦☲☲☲☲

Everyone sulked in the dimly lit office of the Headmaster after he'd read the first sentences of the letter that was sent by someone who is high up in the ministry.

"This letter is sadly sent to inform you about M/N and F/N's death"

Everyone in the room cannot believe that M/N, F/N, and death would be in the same sentence. Minerva's lips started to quiver as more likely her hands. She struggles to stop the tears that start to form in her eyes. Snape, the reserved and undemonstrative one of all, was also in shock. He had great bondings with the two and simply cannot believe that he has lost his companion.

They simply cannot believe it. Especially when they have a 14 month-old born child that is sleeping peacefully across the room. Almost everybody in the wizarding world knows and adores you. Simply the one who will continue the name Dumbledore in your special way.

You were so full of love from your parents, grandfather, and everyone who had known you. Even so, Dumbledore shakes his head, sniffling up from his nose, and tries to read the next sentence. "Along with-" He stopped mid-sentence, looking up at the curious listening Snape.

"Along with who?" Flitwick asks, who is also trembling with curiosity. Dumbledore took all of the courage he had and continued to read. "Along with Lily and James Potter..." The second that Lily's name was said he fled out of the room, Dumbledore presuming that he had gone to see if the contents of that letter were true.

Everyone was done to hear what the next letter had written on its delicate paper. Dumbledore stood up sniffling away his tears but fully knowing he won't be forgiving himself for not being able to protect his son and his wife nor having to know that this day would have come.

However, he has to stay strong for his only left blood in this world. His granddaughter, he swore from this day on, he will protect her from whoever dares to harm her.

Even the Dark Lord himself.

Everyone swore to protect the special one. They all know that she has the potential of being the next greatest wizard of them all. No one should reckon that they could harm her with them around protecting her. They would not let the same thing happen ever again.

Not this time.

3 YEARS AND 10 MONTHS LATER

"Please tell me if either of you knows where Y/N is?" The two Gryffindor students shook their heads and Bill sighed in frustration, worry, and fear. Every representative of a house in the fourth and fifth year has their assigned schedule to watch over the little girl.

And it is Bill's and another Gryffindor student who is assigned for today. He groans, trying to look in another hall where you are not there.

'If anything and I mean anything, even a single scratch that I will see at every end of the day, the one who is assigned to take care of her shall be punished by having to lose fifty points from their house. Each'

Snape's words rang through his head, fearing over losing points or even more tragic having to lose you and finding your dead body at the black lake. Then it struck him, he was quick to find the fifth-year student who was along with him and dragged him along at the black lake.