Trenches 02.

Chapter 2
[Rise & Fall ]               
There’s always a story in the neighborhood a story that’s drastic so lemme break it down this ain’t no fiction it’s reality.As we find the Ndlovu family the parents died in a car accident a while ago leaving behind 3 children,A newborn baby girl,A 8 year old boy and the first born boy child which was 18 years old.This was a sad story indeed a story which shocked the community.Rumours say the father of these children was a part of the Notorious Gang in the neighborhood called the Crips,They say he was a legend like not just a ordinary legend but a great legend.They used to call him the “BOOGYMAN”,He was untouchable,Respected & Feared he used to be Pablo Escobar of the hood i guess & he was a mastermind of the cash in transit heists,money laundering and also hijackings.He was part of the brotherhood (iButho) that started the Gang.A brotherhood that had had hitmen,iynkabi people who were ordered to kill & they would do that even if it was dark or blue and they were usually hired by Taxi Owners.His death shook the brotherhood & it was the end of it many of the superiors died and some retired but the Gangs still remained and grew stronger with new leaders.His family was left out because he was no longer there it started to suffer as the breadwinner was no longer there.All his cars & money vanished within a week after his death and no one knew what made this happen even his family.His children were now exposed to harsh conditions they started to suffer let alone losing their parents and feeling neglected but they sometime received help from a trusted family friend which was a friend of their father.Uncle Victor had to step in and try to help the children as he was close to the family.Uncle Victor was also involved in crime and had a lot of deals but one thing for sure he always made sure that the Ndlovu family was protected & provided for.As time passed by the kids were starting to grow and the first born had to make a plan on how to help his siblings and not to rely on anyone,Crime was the only option and he had an easy access to it because he had Uncle Victor by his side and he was willing to show him how it all works.Nqaba was the first born and he was now involved in crime and by the looks of it he enjoyed every perk that came with it he enjoyed all the money,respect,power and obviously women.He changed he was no longer the innocent soul people knew he started viewing life from a different perspective and that was to make money regardless if people got hurt.
Uncle Victor told him that this was his purpose and this is what his father would have wanted and dreamt of him taking over and building the family legacy so I’d doesn’t fall off.He was encouraged,driven and all he wanted to pursue was “Walking In His Father's Footsteps”.He thought that this would be a easy path to take until one day he killed a man and that really changed him for worse and made him realise that this was not child’s play.He caught his first body on a mission they have already planned the heist and the only thing they had to do was to excecute the plan it was a smooth plan of snatch and grab and they wanted to do a clean job with no blood spilled.They had an inside man in the bank “Impimpi” and they gathered all the information as possible and they weren’t expecting havoc on that day so they pulled up at the bank at 11am an hour before the daily security check routine by the deadly security agency which was on high guard and had lethal weapons and special trained guards so they had to avoid that war.It had to be a ordinary bank robbery as always they had a getaway vehicle outside the bank a black BMW 325is with no number plates on it.They got inside the bank with balaclavas on they carried AK 47’s they were ruthless they let out shots in the air and made everyone lie down so that they won’t hurt them “Wonkumuntu Phansi!!” they said with a harsh tone and everyone obeyed their instructions.They took the bank manager and ordered him to open the safe and if not so they will kill everyone in the bank and it would be on him so the manager had no choice but to open the safe and they started to pack their bags with two hundred rand notes and hundred rand notes only.As they were done they told everyone to stay down and close their eyes as they run off.It seemed like it was a clean job as they wanted it to be until they stepped out the bank,As they were about to get in the car and speed off with their money a security guard out of nowhere appeared and started shooting at them luckily some of the robbers got inside the car without getting shot leaving behind Nqaba at the door and the security guard had a clear shot at him as Nqaba had on him too so this was a moment of killing or getting killed so Nqaba had no choice but to shoot the man.He shot the security guard 3 times and the guard dropped down to the floor and had blood coming out of his mouth,Nqaba couldn’t believe that he just killed a man so he went to him only to find out it seemed like it was a teen who had just got the security job judging on how new the uniformed looked and he was younger than him.His mates started to call him out loud as they heard sirens closing in “Ebaba Suka Lapho Ngena Emotweni Joe!” he got up and quickly rushed to get in the car as soon as he got in tyres screeched and they fled off.
That was the first time he killed a man.The first kill is always unforgettable and it can haunt you forever they say.He was devastated and terrified he couldn’t sleep for days.He had this incident portraying itself on his mind everyday all he saw was the face of the young man he killed he started to lose control.He seeked clouser and wanted to forget about this and he started to over drink alcohol until Uncle Victor told him that its been weeks he has been doing this and it’s a matter of time before he falls off for real so he took him to a Traditional Healer so he could get the help he needed so the traditional healer removed the spirit that’s was starting to haunt him and he did some rituals on him [Ukumqinisa] he was now protected and was starting to use some of the remedies the traditional healer gave him.He now believed that the life of crime is not a walk in a park and he had now killed a man but he could not walk away from this life he started to enjoy these adrenalin moments whereby they are chased by the police,the shootings and the chaotic moments so this wasn’t the end for him it was the beginning and he started going in deeper on the life of crime.