The Trenches 01.

Chapter 1
[The Entrance]

The Trenches are a dungeon that’s what they say and it has to be the most hurtful truth ever been told it is how people ill treat each other and how they act as vultures.The dusty streets of Orange Farm filled with blood and tears from everyday victims who suffer a lot and some lose their lives through gang wars,drugs,crime and how people have eradicated themselves from humanity.Ubuntu,That’s what we once had but after all the mishaps hope is lost and will never be regained.Happiness is rare like a blossoming rose in winter,The streets are cold,The noise made by happy children playin' in the streets became an ancient memory and the only noise or sound that is always heard by occupants and has became a norm is gunshots & sirens,yeah that’s it,that’s how people have adapted on this life full of hindrances & pain.The youth is mislead by older people who they look up to & that has to be the goons & drug dealers of the neighborhood.Drug dealers have became role models for some because of their flashy lifestyle and status but all is forgotten that it all comes with unbearable consequences.When it gets dark silence starts to strike in the streets,fear crawls in causing people in the community to start having fear about their lives,Gates and doors are locked like the midst of the apartheid era and the streets become dark,cold and scary for a resident to walk in its like a Ghost Town.At night more gangs crawl out of their caves causing havoc and increasing the number of mourners.Ski masks,Balaclavas and Black hoodies have became a uniform for shooters.Youngings riding and killing opposing gangs just to maintain the integrity of the gangs.A convoy of cars with tinted windows that’s all they need,that’s all they need to pull up in the hoods of the opposing gangs and do driveby's,windows going down and an arm with a Mac 11 or any automatic gun coming out & after that all you will hear is how their guns spit fire leaving behind dead bodies,blood and causing trauma to the people in surroundings and sometimes it doesn’t always go according to their plans,sometimes innocent people are caught in the crossfire and their lives are cut short just like that and it’s painful.Community members are riled up they want justice for innocent souls lost but even so they are also afraid of their lives because even the police are on the payroll of the gangs.The justice system has failed them many times they can’t even recall.

Life is short for a man but the world goes on thats what they say,The big boys from the Gangs die and their juniors take over,running the streets,initiating new members and making boast of their territories.Supremecy over territories is the main thing this means more blood will be sheded,more brothers in the gangs are needed and more guns are needed.The Gangs are raking havoc whenever they feel like and as a norm they ruled the streets and made it difficult for people to roam freely.Everything has a start & obviously it has an ending this ain’t the end it’s only the beginning.