Drunk-Dazed

Ni-Ki

"Riki! Get up it's school!"
Tired, I opened my eyes and sat down. In the doorway stood Heeseung Hyung looking at me. "Chop chop. Get up, get dressed, eat and then off to school." Heeseung shooed me out of bed.

"Bye! See you this afternoon!" With those words, I left the house and headed to school. On the way, I ran into Maki, who lives three houses away. "How was the 'World Tour'?" "Fine. I noticed something yesterday...", I started but couldn't speak further as we arrived at the school.

"What did you notice?" K, Taki, Maki and I were all standing in the playground under a big lime tree. "I was watching the news yesterday and it came up again that idols were kidnapped, but this didn't happen when I was on 'World Tour' with the others. What if Heeseung, Jay and co. have kidnapped the abductees?", I voiced my idea. "Right! We overheard them meeting with Hueningkai and the next day he was gone!", Taki got a little louder. "Not so loud! But that could have just been a coincidence," K was not convinced. "You're right K but Ni-Ki's theory could also be real," Maki was more convinced. "How about we spy on the six of them to find out what they're up to?" "No, don't do that Maki. I think you should stop watching any crime...", K definitely didn't want to do that. "Then don't...", Maki seems to be offended.

"I'm back!", I took off my shoes and ran into the living room afterwards. "Ni-Ki do you have homework on?", Sunoo looked at the sofa watching his favourite show. "No everything already done at school," I looked at the TV too. "Is there anyone else here?" "There should still be Jake, Jay and Heeseung here.... Do you want to play something?", Sunoo looked at me. "And where are Sunghoon Hyung and Jungwon Hyung?", I went to the game cabinet and took out Ludo. "I don't know Riki. Maybe the others know. Heeseug should be in the bathroom and Jay and Jake in the study.", Sunoo put everything on the small table in the living room. "I'm yellow!", before I could say anything he took yellow from the box.

"SUNOO!"