Blue Butterfly

Y/N's Pov
Sleeping like a sleeping beauty. But the alarm broke my beautiful dream.
As soon as sun rays slapped me. I woke up with an angry face. i got up from bed and went to bathroom to freshen up.

Downstairs

Look who woke up! - said y/n's mother

y/n : Good morning everyone!

y/n's mother: Good morning! From where did the sun rise today?

(you looked at her with done face)

y/n's father: Did you forgot that Jungs are coming today to see our daughter?

y/n's mother : Oh! that's why she woke up early? excited already?

y/n : Mom please...

y/n's mother : okay okay. don't start your drama now!

y/n's father: stop talking and take your breakfast. there's a lot to do.

(Everyone took breakfast and left for

their respective works)

                          EVENING

(Jung's family came . They all settled themselves on the couch.)

y/n's father : We are so happy to have you here. so nice to meet you Mr&Mrs.Jung.

Mr.Jung: Nice to meet you too Mr.Park.

Mrs.Jung: Where is y/n?

y/n's mother : she's getting ready. I'll go call her.

                     IN YOUR ROOM

Should i put on some makeup to hide my dark circles? ugh! why? why should i? If they are really desperate to have me! then they must accept me as i am. yes! I'm not going to put on makeup.(confident sigh~)

y/n's mother: If my crazy daughter is done talking to herself. shall we?

y/n : will you ever stop scolding me?

y/n's mother : yes. ofcourse!

y/n : But when? when will that peaceful day come?

y/n's mother : when you will no longer be a part of this family.

y/n : Mom!! why you always talk like that!? Getting married doesn't mean i will no longer be a part of this family.

y/n's mother : What were talking about to you own self Ms.Drama queen?

y/n : I was.. umm.. i was just.. it's nothing.Nothing important!

y/n's mother : okay okay! don't waste time. let's go downstairs. They all are waiting!

y/n : okay let's go..

(I intertwined my arms with mom and walked downstairs.When i reached near the couch. I saw a handsome man.He was so fine. Like an angel. My heart stopped for a second. But i got back to senses when mom pinched me.)

y/n : Ouch! mom?

y/n's mother : (smiling awkwardly) She is my one and only child. Park Y/N.

Mrs.Jung: Woah! She is beautiful. just like you Mrs park!

y/n's mother : No No. She is more beautiful than me. (awkwardly smiling)

                       Y/N'S POV

i looked at her with a confused face. She never behaved like this to me. She never praised me like this ever! what's gotten into her?

Mrs. Jung: So yn, is there anything you're busy with?

y/n : No mam. I just completed my graduation. right now I'm free. working on my art.

Mrs. jung : First don't call me mam!
y/n : what should i call you then?

Mrs. jung: omma! you can call me that from now on.

y/n : but i already have one. if i call you that. my omma will be angry on me.

Mrs. jung : (laughs slightly) Don't worry she will not get angry on you starting from today!

y/n : really? but what's the occasion?

Mrs. Jung : (laughs again) You are funny y/n! I'm taking you as my daughter today! so I'm your mother ain't i?

(someone else was smiling at your answers too. which got noticed by you)

y/n : ( thought for a second) But..

(you got cut off when your mother suddenly spoke up knowing that you will again talk about something senselessly)

y/n's mother: Dinner is ready. how about doing dinner and then talk further?

Mrs.jung : okay.

(Everyone settled themselves on the dining table. and started eating. dinner was quiet and peaceful)

                         Y/N Pov

everyone is quiet and slow. but my heart is racing why? I didn't wanted to get married. but what's gotten into me? why his angelic face is making me nervous?

Mr. Jung : Dinner was amazing. Thank you so much mr. park!

Mr jung : we would like to make this marriage happen quickly. i can't wait more!

y/n's mother : we will do as you ask. so nice to meet you!

(after the greeting session Jungs left.
y/n's mother grabbed y/n's hand and made her sit on the couch )

y/n's mother : (sad smile) I know i scolded you more than i should have. but it was for your own good sweetheart! I love you so much.

y/n : i know mom! i love you more.
y/n's mother: this home.. this home will turn into house again. this is home just because of you.

y/n : don't worry mom. I'll come here time to time to see you both.

y/n' mother: Do you know.. when you were born your dad and i cried for a whole hour. all the hopes for a baby got vanished. But you came to our lives like a blue butterfly!
.
.
.

Thank you beautiful readers! 🦋
Your Author,
                         -MK