Chapter 44

Skip 1 month.
Today was the gender reveal. People already started arriving and soon
everyone was there. 'You ready' Phil says and i nod. The party popers pop and everything was...... PINK. ' YES' Phil shouts and hugs me. ' a girll yess omg' i say very happy. I kiss Phil and and hug him. The boys and the girls came running to us. ' OMG IT'S A GIRL' Olivia shouts and hugs me. ' congrats' Sasha says and also hugs me. ' look at little philly's smile' Jack says and hugs him. ' crongrats lad' Mason says. They left and then our family's came. ' your gonna be a great mum' mom says and hugs me. We talk with everyone and soon it was already late. 'Daddy let's play hide and seek' Ronnie says. ' oke bud you hide and i will seek' Phil says and turns around. I go to olivia and sasha wo where talking with some friends of me. After some hours everyone started leaving and soon the last people left. ' i can't believe we are gonna have a girl' Phil says with a big smile. ' me neither i'm so happy' i say and hug him. We put ronnie to bed and thenWe clean everything up. Once we finished it was already 1am so we went to sleep.

Caption: we are gonna have a girl💗Tagged:@phil

Tagged:@phil.foden
Likes: 10million
Comments: turned off
————-
Short chapter
Also THANKS FOR THE VIEUWS. I didn't expect it but i'm soo thankfull.💗