''You've been a serial killer dad''

It is 7:45 PM when Light and Ryuzaki arrive home by car with their children.

Light puts the key in the lock of the front door of their house and, without reason, the lock of the front door with the key. He takes a turn and pulls down the front door handle and opens the front door letting Ryuzaki step in first. Then he sees his two clever sons step in. Light follows Michael into the living room and turns the lights in the living room back on and he looks at his two sons: "Well...brush your teeth guys...go to the toilet and pajamas and bed....tomorrow it's another long day."

"Tomorrow we don't have to go to school...it's summer vacation dad".

Light laughs: "Yeah I know that guys....but vacation or not you two shouldn't go to bed too late".

"You guys still need a lot of sleep....well come on...upstairs."

"No dad!...I don't want to go to bed" Michael starts to wail.

"Come on Michael .... tomorrow is another long day .... then you can do whatever you want the do all day long."

Michael lets out a deep sigh, "Okay then," and trudges toward the door that leads to the small hallway where the long staircase is. Before he walked to the door leading to the small hall, he first went to his fathers to give them a big goodnight kiss and a big warm hug.

Light smiles and looks after him with a smile and sees that Akira is looking at him too.

"You too to bed Akira".

Akira still glares at him. He looks at him for a while without saying a word to him and then he turns sharply and without saying a word to both his fathers, he walks towards the door that leads to the small hall in their house. Pulls the door handle down and gives Light another evil look and just wants to walk out of the living room to step into the hall, but just then Light calls him by his name: "Akira".

Akira looks at Light who looks at him questioningly. He is also looking at Ryuzaki now.

"What is it?....are you mad at me?....what's going on?".

Akira heaves a deep sigh in irritation and angrily and looks at his two fathers with crystal clear eyes and clenched fists and an angry expression on his face and without saying anything else he pushes the door handle down again and angrily walks upwards with stamping feet.

Light and Ryuzaki look at each other.

Light clears his throat and looks at the door that leads to the hall where his oldest son had just been.

"Sleep well sweetheart" he calls up from the living room. "We love you" he calls to get a possible answer from him but he gets no answer. Akira says nothing to him and walks to his bedroom.

The next day it is still very early when Light opens his eyes. Last night Ryuzaki fell asleep on his chest and they are cuddled and cuddled in their warm soft double bed. Light sees the sunlight from the golden yellow warm sun shining through the windows of their bedroom. Light yawns and stretches all the way. He didn't sleep very well last night. He has spent the whole night thinking about finding an answer to the question that has been haunting his head all through the dark silent night....namely the question why his eldest son is angry with him and does not want to talk to him anymore .

He stares at the white ceiling and gently and warmly rubs Ryuzaki's shoulder with his warm big hand. He hears Ryuzaki let out a deep sigh and he buries the left side of his head a little deeper on his warm chest. Light begins to slowly and gently rub his messy black cute hairdo, pulling his warm long fingertips through each hair tip he puts on his head. has gone.

He heaves a deep sigh as he looks again at the white drab ceiling of their house.

Ryuzaki slowly lifts his face and looks at him questioningly and a little concerned with bright cute eyes: "Why are you sighing like that, Light?"