Chapter 1 The Disaster

This story takes place on a hill far from any village. There, a 13 year old boy around 5'6 with short raven black hair and deep brown eyes named Yami was walking through thick snow with only a pair of black ripped pants on and a 12 year old girl about 5'3 on his back who has long caramel brown hair and bright blue eyes that shine like diamonds and wearing a pink kimono. Blood was dripping from the girl's forehead as she lay unconscious on Yami's back, "don't worry Mara i'll get you to a village" Yami said as he forced himself to continue through the freshly fallen snow despite being exhausted, 'damn how could this happen' he thought.

                                                                                     1 day earlier

There was a building made of stone that looked abandoned, a woman dressed in black walked up to her boss, a man around 54 years old in a black suit "hello sir, may I ask you something?" "out with it Reza" "can I see Hitsuki again?" "you mean test subject 203. Honestly I don't see why you must give it a name, follow me" ''thank you sir" Reza replied as they walked down some stairs to the basement. As they were walking the boss said "you see this place is great for doing research because no one will even think to look here for us here, at first sight anyone would automatically assume this building is abandoned however little do they know that the abandoned building is just a cover up for the laboratory i own underneath. pretty genius if I say so myself" he chuckled to himself as they reached the basement there was a bunch of green tubes connected to a round tank in the middle of the room and in the tank was a young boy "this is test subject 203 and he's doing amazing compared to the others, his body and blood are perfect" said the boss. A bunch of cords were attached to the boy's body, the boy let out a grunt "oh would you look at that, he's hungry" the boss said as he went over to a table grabbing a piece of meat and went to put it in the tank when the boy kicked the side of the tank making the boss fall over "YOU IGNORANT BRAT" he yelled with anger dripping from his voice, "hey you two get over here" two men ran over "yes sir" "he's acting up again, take care of it" "right away sir" the two men each took out a long taser as Reza watched with worry "hey what are you doing?" she said as they opened the top of the tank and stuck their tasers in and electrocuted the boy as the boss said "that'll teach you stupid brat" the boy let out a savage scream and punched the glass of the tank over and over. Reza in a panicked voice yelled "STOP IT" "men that's enough" the boss said, causing the men to both back away but the boy kept punching the tank. The boss watched in amusement as the boy was thrashing around "you won't break through, that tank is made of the strongest glass in the world, moron" it cracked "no that's impossible" the boss said in disbelief as the tank shattered to the floor. The boy ripped off the cords as the boss angrily said "get him, my research is not yet complete so don't kill him" the two men walked forward one said "okay be a good boy and stay put" the man got closer as the boy glared at him, the man went to grab him but the boy jumped on the guys chest savagely digging his fangs into the man's neck. The man screamed in agony as the boy pulled his head back ripping out a chunk of flesh causing blood to gush out all over the boy's face and floor. The man collapsed as the boy got off of him. The other guy with a taser yelled "WHAT THE FUCK, GET AWAY FROM HIM" the man charged as the boy lunged at him putting his hand through the guys stomach, he fell to the ground screaming as the boy savagely kept clawing at his stomach ripping it open as the man desperately screamed "PLEASE STOP NO AGHHHHH" the boss and Reza ran in fear until they were at a dead end, there was a giant wall blocking there path. the boss said "damn that brat" "why did you have to anger him?" Reza said, in frustration. "SHUT UP" the boy slowly walked over to them, mouth and hands covered in blood, eyes full of rage. The boss in a desperate attempt got on his knees and pleaded "please stop" the boss then pointed at Reza ''it's all her fault, kill her" Reza walked over to the boy and got on one knee "hey there Hitsuki don't worry I won't let them hurt you again" the boys aggression seemed to be dying down, she went to hug him when the boss got up and pulled out a pistol, right as he pulled the trigger Hitsuki bashed Reza with his right hand sending her into a wall as the bullet hit Hitsuki's chest, he lunged bringing up his right arm then slashed the boss from the right shoulder to his left hip making him fall to the ground with blood flowing out from his body like a river. Hitsuki walked over to Reza, blood was coming from her forehead and she could barely keep her eyes open. Reza said, "Hitsuki are you okay?" The bullet wound in Hitsuki's chest healed as the bullet fell out, he went to grab her hand when a large number of soldiers in black armor came running down the stairs one said "hey he got Reza, kill him!" Hitsuki growled and grit his teeth as Reza pleaded "Hitsuki run and don't stop no matter what" Hitsuki took off punching through the wall running through the woods.