Chapter 14

OKIE DOKIE FOLKIES

we needed some smokescreen in here. As well as the Star Saber. So this chapter is that episode. As well as the fellas finding the final omega key (which the team found off screen while OP and Koda was on the trip. AND YEAH I know I'm going a little fast but I got a plannnnnn. And I like the plannnn so we going with it XP) And that picture is true as hell XD

The room was tense as Optimus held this new mech at gunpoint. Koda peeked through a small gap between the Primes digits.

This mech looked young. Maybe a few years younger than Bee. Older? Koda wasn't sure. She was used to seeing just the five Autobots. Not this new fella.

"I mean no harm sir!" The mech stated quickly.

Koda froze when a growl rose from Optimus' vocal cords. Never had she heard him do that before.

Just then white and orangey red was right in front of Optimus.

"He's with us, Optimus!" Koda let out a sigh of relief when she heard Ratchet's voice.

"I-I apologize Old Friend."

"Can I put my servos down sir?" The newcomer spoke.

"Yes," Optimus replied and retracted his ion blaster. Carefully he held his servo flat. Which allowed Koda to sit on his servo properly. A worried look was in the Prime's optics when he saw Koda, "Are you okay Koda?"

She gave him a thumbs up, "Doing great,"

Optimus gave a single nod before letting Koda onto his shoulder. He walked over to the mech, "What is your name soldier?"

"Smokescreen sir!" The mech said rather happily. Considering he was just at the gunpoint of a Prime, he was pretty happy. Strange...

"He arrived on earth a few days ago. Don't worry we did the drill with the new bots. And he stated that Alpha Trion was the one who told Halogen to make you Prime. We know that's not the whole story but he hasn't been out of base. We just wanted to make sure he was good," Ratchet explained as he stood beside Optimus.

The Prime nodded. Recalling the memories he turned to Smokescreen, "Do you know of Alpha Trion's fate?"

"Sadly no. But..."

Koda wasn't paying attention anymore. Her thoughts were brought to the strange feeling. The worry and reassurance, along with anger. And she swore she heard a voice in her head. Just a few moments ago. There was a slight worry growing in her. Was she going insane? And if so what would happen? Does she tell anyone? She had been wanting to ask Ratchet about it. But didn't have the time...

"Yo fleshy!" Koda jumped and almost fell off of Optimus' shoulder. Had it not been for him stopping her with his servo.

"R-right. Sorry. What can I do for you?"

"Doc needs to talk with you. She always like this?" Smokescreen asked Optimus as the red and blue mech gave Koda to Ratchet.

"No."

Smokescreen raised an optic ridge as he watched Ratchet walk over to med bay. He was new here, he needed to earn his place. And by asking personal questions, that would set his bar low for everyone. So he went down to the training area for the time being.

"I may have done a few modifications to Gipsy while you were gone. Nothing much just replaced the main bits of armor with Cybertronian alloy," Ratchet explained as he walked into med bay.

Kodas jaw dropped. Her Jaeger...it was almost new. Well new looking. The Cybertronian alloy was a dark blueish gray.(A bit of a lighter color than Gipsy's actual coloring kinda thing okay? cool) Ratchet set Koda on the ground and she walked over to Gipsy Danger. Her hand touched the cool metal. A small smile appeared on her face.