Chapter 2: Testing the Waters

Jay and Jake couldn't keep their hands off each other. They stole kisses in the dressing room, snuck away for secret dates, and held hands under the table during interviews. They knew they were taking a risk by pursuing a relationship, especially given the conservative attitudes in the K-pop industry. But they couldn't help themselves.

As they grew closer, Jay and Jake began to explore their feelings for each other in more depth. They spent hours talking about their hopes and dreams, their fears and insecurities. Jay was surprised by how open Jake was with him, how willing he was to share his innermost thoughts and feelings.

One day, as they sat in a park near their dorm, Jay took a deep breath and broached a difficult topic. "Jake, have you ever... been with a guy before?"

Jake looked at him, his expression serious. "No, I haven't. But I don't think it matters, does it?"

Jay shrugged. "I don't know. I just... don't want to pressure you into anything you're not comfortable with."

Jake took his hand, squeezing it gently. "Jay, I trust you. I want to explore this with you, to see where it goes. But I understand if you have doubts."

Jay smiled at him, feeling a rush of affection. "I don't have doubts about us. I just want to make sure we're both on the same page."

And with that, they decided to take things slow. They spent evenings cuddled up on the couch, watching movies and talking late into the night. They went on walks in the park, holding hands and stealing kisses under the streetlights. They were happy, but they knew that their happiness was fragile. They had to be careful not to let anyone find out about their relationship, or risk the consequences.

As they lay in bed together one night, Jay looked up at Jake and felt his heart swell with emotion. "I love you," he whispered.

Jake smiled back at him, his eyes shining. "I love you too, Jay. Between us two, there's nothing else that matters."