Chapter 6: Forever

Jay and Jake settled into their new life together, building a home filled with love and happiness. They continued to perform as part of Enhypen, but now they had something even more special to come home to at the end of the day.

As their love grew deeper, they knew that they were meant to be together forever. So one day, Jay got down on one knee and asked Jake to marry him.

Jake's eyes went wide with surprise as Jay presented him with a small box. "Jay, what is this?"

Jay opened the box, revealing a simple silver band. "Jake, I know we've been through a lot together, but I wouldn't want to spend my life with anyone else. Will you marry me?"

Jake was speechless for a moment, his heart pounding in his chest. "Yes, Jay. Of course I will."

They embraced, tears of joy streaming down their faces. They knew that their love was meant to last a lifetime, and they were ready to take the next step.

As they planned their wedding, they thought back to all of the challenges they had faced together. But they also knew that their love had only grown stronger through the struggles. They were ready to face whatever the future held, as long as they were together.

On their wedding day, they stood before their friends and family, exchanging vows of love and commitment. They promised to cherish each other, to support each other through thick and thin, to love each other forever. And as they shared their first kiss as husband and husband, they knew that they had found their happy ending.

As they danced together under the stars, surrounded by the people who loved them, Jay and Jake knew that their love was rare and precious. They had fought for it, worked for it, and now they knew that it was worth everything. Between them, there was a bond that nothing could break, a love that would last forever. And they knew that they were meant to spend the rest of their lives together, loving each other until the end of time.