1. Freckles

"Five, six, seven, eight, nine-" Castiel counted slowly, his eyebrows furrowed with concentration and tired ocean eyes slowly moving across Dean's naked back. Dean lay next to Cas, his bare back turned to his angel's face, eyes closed and a pleasant, rested smile on his lips.

"25, 26, 27-" Dean yawned lightly and snuggled more into Castiel as he felt the angel's gentle hands trail along his skin.
"You know Cas, my mum, she used to say that freckles were angel kisses," Dean said quietly, barely audible, with a hint a sadness in his voice, "that every single one was where an angel had blessed me, because, because I was special." Dean's eyes became moist and tears threatened to spill, until her felt a pair of soft lips touch his back. It took Dean a minute to process the seemingly random light kisses being pressed against his back, but it occurred to him what Castiel was doing. Angel kisses, he's kissing my freckles, all of my freckles. Dean smirked to himself, a blush appearing across his cheeks.

"I," he kissed another freckle, "love," and another, "you," and another "my, human. You are special." he ended, wrapping his arms around Dean warm and comforting body and pressing his face to his back smiling contently. Soon enough, both the angel and the hunter were snoring lightly, curled up into each other, sleeping soundly.
"Goodnight my special little boy. I love you," Mary's gentle motherly voice, whispered through Dean's dreams during his late night slumber, "good night."