I Rather Be Your N***a Part. 2 (Pardi)

Reader's POV

Reader's POV

"Shut the fuck up and lemme love you, J..." was the last thing Journee remembered before being picked up bridal style and carried up the spiral glass staircase of Jorden's home. To say she was nervous was an understatement, but it was too late to turn back and she knew she didn't want to turn back anyways.

As her back hit the black silk sheets, the woman's thick thighs instantly spread apart and welcomed Pardi between them as her soft hands instantly went to his cheeks before pressing her soft lips against his while daring a moan to escape them. Journee never thought in a million years that this would be happening again, but she was welcoming it with open arms.

She watched him stand up completely and gasped loudly when his strong hands dragged her down to the end of the bed by her ankles. "Take that shit off, J." He had always had an aggressive side to him that was so sexy and the female couldn't deny that it was turning her on at that exact moment. Innocently staring up into his eyes, Journee sat up slightly and removed the oversized Gold State Warriors t-shirt she had on along with my black biker shorts as she became completely nude in front of him. Instantly, the male dropped to his knees in front of the bed and pushed the woman's legs up by her head as he admired her pretty treasure that was directly face to face with him. "Damn shordy. I forgot how good it looked...and tasted."

Before the woman could utter a single word, she felt his long wet muscle of a tongue swipe from her entrance to her throbbing clit before his soft, juicy lips wrapped around the nerve as the woman let out a loud, shaky moan. "J-Jordennn fuck.." Journee moaned out his name softly as her freshly manicured hands gripped onto the back of his head and her eyes rolled to the back of hers while allowing her thick hips to grind into his face. The woman completely forgotten how good the handsome fella knew how to use his mouth and she was grateful for the reminder, because she needed it so much. "R-right there, baby. You gonna make me cum alreadyyy.." Her seductive words trailed off and her moans became a little louder as she grind more into his mouth while feeling two of his long fingers enter inside of her before beginning to thrust at a slightly rapid pace. "Cum for me, mamas." The male spoke against her honeypot and that was all the woman needed to hear before allowing her juices to rain out of her and onto his mouth, fingers and bedsheets. Her thick chocolate thighs closed around his head as her intense orgasm continued to take over her body while the male slurped at her juices as his fingers still brushed against her sweet spot with each thrust.

After a few seconds, Jorden pushed Journee's legs away from his head and sat up straight as his lips and thick beard glistened in the moonlight coming from the balcony. Dropping his sweats completely, he removed them and crawled onto the bed before laying in between her thick thighs as they instantly wrapped them around his torso.

Leaning down towards her, the male covered his lips with her small and soft once as a moan escaped from her lips while her soft hands found their way to his strong and tatted back. As the couple shared a passionate kiss, Jorden's hand reached between them and gripped onto his dick before slowly running his mushroom tip around her clit slowly as her moans were caught in the kiss. "Baby, please." She mumbled against his lips before her teeth slightly bit onto his bottom lip as the male slowly eased his way into her tight entrance. "F-fuck mamas. You're so tight.." Letting out a soft groan, he pulled away from her lips and buried his face into her neck as he slowly stroked her wet walls while allowing his large hands to slowly and softly roam her body. He wanted to fuck the shit outta her, but he knew this moment was special for them. The two both never thought we would be in the moment so we wanted to enjoy it as much as possible.

———————————————————————————

"Fuucckkk Jorden, right there baby!" Journee screamed out with her back deeply and her juicy bottom poked out in the air as the woman was receiving intense backshots from Jorden. The two had been at it for about an hour now and it looked like Jorden wasn't letting up and the woman didn't know how much more she could take. Going from the bed to the floor to the couch in the corner to the bed once again was taking a toll on the woman's body but she wasn't complaining one bit. "Who pussy is this, baby? Tell me." The male whispered in her ear after leaning down against her body before sitting back up and smacking her ass cheek a few times once she started to throw it back against him to match his thrust. "Answer me, Journee. Keep throwin' that shit back, mamas."

"Oooo, it's yours baby! I love you so muuuchhh." The woman didn't mean to confess her love for her best friend, but it was too late to turn back. She had been in love with him for years, but didn't want to jeopardize their friends. At this point, the pair was tired of the bullshit and knew they needed to be with each other. "I love you more, babygirl...more than you know. You're mine now." The male reached his hand down and wrapped her hair around his hand, pulling her head back towards him as he leaned down and covered her lips with his while continuing his deep strokes. "Cum on yo dick, baby. It's all yours, I promise." Not even giving it another thought, Journee's walls clenched tightly around his shaft and rained down her sweet juices as her body trembled against his while the male wrapped his large arms around her body and held her close to him as his own nut started to coat her warm walls.

"That's my girl..."

———————————————————————————

Whew chile. It's been years and I apologize! I've been so busy with life and honestly I rather read most of the time. I know this sucks, but I promise it gets better. Hopefully it was enjoyable.

FYI: I started on this before the whole Megan & Pardi breakup so I didn't wanna go back and change it. But just know I'm a hottie and support my girl.