M.O.L - CH . 2

- OCTOBER 1ST, TUESDAY.

[ Morning Emotions. ]

"Ugh."

Stan was woken up at 6:52, his alarm beeping repeatedly to awaken him.

He was honestly pissed, getting dumped at 5 in the morning and only have an hour of sleep is infuriating.

Stan groaned and pushed himself up from his bed, now fully sitting up. His legs were crossed and one hand was rubbing his eyes and dragging eye boogers out.

Stan wasn't sure how he felt right now. He wants to skip school so bad but he knows he'd get scolded by his parents.

He sat there for a few moments, wanting to regain energy so he could at least brush his teeth.

He ran a hand through his jet black hair, rubbing his scalp before dropping his arm down to his side.

He pushed himself up and stretched, sighing afterwards.

Stan walked out of his bedroom and headed straight to the bathroom, switching on the light as he opened the door.

He walked in front of the counter and grabbed his tooth brush and tooth paste, rinsing it with water before dragging the paste against the bristles and rinsing it with water again.

As he was brushing his teeth, he looked in the mirror; staring at himself.

He wondered why Wendy broke up with him. Yeah she said "I just think this isn't working out. You haven't done anything."

But, that can't be it, right?

Well, yeah he wasn't that affectionate and he barley showed any romantic attraction towards Wendy, but he still loved her.

He thought.

Stan rubbed his forehead before rinsing his mouth out with water a few times before grabbing a towel to wipe his face.

After wiping his face with the towel, he used the upper part of his blue hoodie to wipe off any remnants of water.

He walked out of the bathroom and headed back to his room, going to choose out an outfit for today.

Most likely the same thing.

Stan pulled his phone out of the charger it was hooked up too and looked at the time.

7:03 AM.

His eyes averted downwards, looking at the other notifications he'd received. Some of them being from a Group Chat him and his friends had, probably wasn't important though.

He placed his phone on the dresser and chose an outfit for today, baggy dark blue jeans, black T shirt and another hoodie.

A dark navy blue hoodie.

After he got dressed, Stan grabbed his phone and his headphones and went to grab his backpack from the corner of his room.

He grabbed his backpack and went down the stairs, putting on his black converses before walking out the door.

Stan plugged his headphones into his phone and started listening to music, walking down the side walk to reach the bus stop.

He felt so dull right now, not wanting to face his now ex - girlfriend.

He also wondered when they're going to get back together, because the breakups felt too sincere, like she'd meant it.

He let out a quiet sigh, finally seeing the bus stop and his friends coming into view.

First person he'd seen was his best friend, Kyle Broflovski. Then Kenny McCormick. Then Eric Cartman.

Kyle immediately turned his head from hearing the sound of shoes shuffling into the snow, his eyes lit up and a small smile appeared on his face.

"Hey Stan!" Kyle waved at Stan, which; Stan waved back aswell, though Kyle's smile dropped as he saw Stans face.

Stan stopped next to Kyle since it was his usual spot.

Kyle continued to stare at him though, one of his eye brows raised. "Dude? Are you okay?"

Stan nodded his head in response, rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah.. just stayed up late." Which was probably not believable enough for Kyle but he just like Stan; he nodded in response, not questioning nor pushing it further.

Silence surrounded the four boys, before Cartman had to bring up something stupid, causing Kenny to laugh and Kyle yelling.

Typical morning.

But Stan was still lost in his thoughts, not even bothering to interfere with the commotion next to him.

He wondered if Wendy wanted to go back to Tolkien, which made Stan's blood boil in jealousy.

He also didn't know why he cared so much, they were probably gonna hook up again, so what's the big deal?

They always get back together. On and off situation.

Stan turned on his phone and started to scroll through random social medias, trying to distract himself from the intense anger he was feeling.

"Dude? Are you sure you're okay? You look depressed." Kyle shook Stans shoulder while looking down at him.

Cartman smirked, "Maybe; Wendy dumped him again."

Kyle gritted his teeth as he looked over at Cartman. "Shut the fuck up Cartman!"

"Fuck you Kahl, don't be pissed when Stan goes all Goth on you."

Kyle rolled his eyes and stared back at Stan. "Did you guys actually break up?"

Stan just nodded in response. "It's not that big of a deal, we're probably gonna get back together." He shrugged.

"Because she's a slut," Cartman muttered, smirking but it was loud enough for the other three boys to hear.

Kenny punched him in his arm, a bit hard and glared at him as his eyebrows furrowed. "Not cool dude, not cool at all."

"But it's true!"

Kenny pinched the bridge of his nose, much like Stan. "Shut the hell up dude!"

Kyle was still looking at Stan, raising an eyebrow. "When did you guys break up?"

Stan started to scratch his own cheek. "Uhm, like.. around 5 in the morning."

"Hah!" Cartman laughed. "She dumped you at 5 AM? Damn Stan what did you do."

"Nothing! She just wanted to break up, but she's probably with Tolkien again." Stan muttered the last part.

"Stop being an asshole Fatass!" Kyle shouted, soon they both got into another argument over something ridiculous.

Stan let out a quiet groan before turning up the music that was playing in his ear, waiting for the bus to arrive and also wanting to tune the other boys out.

'Worst Tuesday of my life.' Stan thought to himself.