44

On the night of the event, the school auditorium was overcrowded again.

 Compared with the piano club, which can only apply to hold recitals in a small auditorium, the pop club's annual top ten campus singer competition can be described as huge.

 The photos of the ten participating singers were made into large posters and hung at the entrance of the auditorium as early as a week ago, attracting the attention of passing students.

 Especially when everyone discovered that Qi Feng's figure also appeared on the poster, everyone went to the campus forum to gossip about whether Qi Feng participated in the singer competition because of his appearance or singing voice.

 With the gimmick of "school grass", this year's singer competition has attracted even more attention.

 Therefore, there are very few associations that hold activities that night, and I am afraid that they will be left out by this competition. The only one that has resisted so far is Ling Ke's piano club.

 The president of the piano club is also an amateur tenth-level senior. I am obsessed with classical music of the level of Chopin and Liszt, and sneer at pop songs.

 But this is not so much the philosophy of the current president, as it is the philosophy of the entire piano club.

 It is precisely because of this that they persevere in holding activities at the same time as the pop music club—the students must choose one of the two.

 But the result of self-will is of course that I lose miserably every time. The concert sold a total of 150 tickets to the outside world. In the past, it would be good to sell half of each time. This year, with Ling Ke here, I barely sold it Two-thirds, but it is far from the popularity of the singer competition.

 However, Ling Ke was not surprised by this, and felt that it would be better if there were fewer people.

 The backstage of the small auditorium is connected to the front desk, and there is an ear room that can directly see the situation of the auditorium. Since there are not many people, the members who are about to go on stage are relatively relaxed, and they all stay in the ear room to watch the situation under the auditorium.

 Ling Ke scanned around and found that Xie Qibao and Gao Junfei didn't come, but two girls from their class, Zhang Wenqin and Yao Jing, came.

 The two girls didn't go to see Qi Feng's competition, but instead came to listen to the piano music. He was a little surprised by this, but the singer competition started after 7:30, Ling Ke thought, maybe the two of them planned to come and listen to it for a while. Hours of piano music, and then go to the auditorium to listen to Qi Feng singing.

 There was a group of girls sitting together near the front of the auditorium, and one of the girls was holding a bouquet of flowers in her hand.

 When the friends met, they made fun of Ling Ke: "Wow, is that your suitor?"

 Ling Ke looked away, and said calmly, "If you're not sure, don't make jokes."

 Everyone was taken aback by him. She looks so choked that she can't speak... Hey, a girl who dares to confess to an iceberg boy like Ling Ke should also respect her as a man!

 ***

 At seven o'clock, the performance started on time.

 However, some little-known "little miscellaneous fish" played first, and Ling Ke, as a fairly well-known player among them, had to save the last few for the grand finale.

 Although the concert borrowed the theme of "Christmas", some classical music was still interspersed in the middle. Two people went directly to the stage and played the repertoire for the grade examination. Ling Ke listened to a few of them. To be honest, he felt a little dull.