---==Weird Encounter==---

The whole street full with many type of people. There many people busied with their phone, some having conversation with someone in other line, some chatting with someone or group chat application, some pretending busy by looking their phone intensely.

Some people just walk so fast to avoid the rush in subway, some people ignoring all their surrounding by put their headphones on loud volume, and some people walked slowly with their company, friends or lovers.

There this boy and girl, never meet each other, live in different kind world, not know each other, not even thought they will attached to a people like themselves.

The girl was having good day, her new stories was approved by her editor. She was made that story quite long, more than half-year or eight months to be precisely. Her editor was so eager and persistent contacting her to published her new story then finally she did it smoothly without any revising. She wants celebrated it immediately, but it still early for having celebration in club with her friends like usual.

The girl was decided to bought a cup of her favorite coffee in her usual place while waited her friends finishes their work in office and chose the right novel to made as movie in her comfy apartment.

The girl was successful romance writer in her young age. She made many unspoken and addicted love stories to liking for many people. People loves her stories so much even suggested one of her story to became movie. But she hold that idea for a while because think her story not good enough to became movie. Today her editor was spoke about this, to made her gives a chance for one of her story and her editor made sure that he will do the rest, she just need pick which story she wants to made as movie.

The boy was just having particularly normal day, there's no special about his day. He had normal morning like usual, woke in his apartment lately and grab food for his starve stomach. He didn't care what time he had his food, he even didn't mind the fact he had lunch or brunch as long he ate.

There so many reason to explained why he felt normal everyday. He always did anything perfect whenever he tried, but it just because he tried not because he wants it. He may in the peak where he had enough with his life. There so many kind of jobs he tried and had good results but he kept quitted because he wants to try new job.

The boy just walked away from the usual cafe he had his quick brunch, it just eleven-twenty at the moment. The boy put his earphone in his ear then play the music from his phone. He kept his phone on his mantel pocket and also put his cold bare hands on the packet then hid his face under his navy-blue mantel. It was cold today, the temperature was nearly hit under ten.

The girl was listening the music in her phone while made her way to her favorite cafe to avoid the noise from outside and made her walk more fun. She was not hurry nor walked faster, she just walked in her usual pace. Suddenly she was squealed softly."Ooof.."

The girl was bumped to someone, she tried to walked off immediately to not having more problem than this. The bump was made one of her earplug was tangled to the person she had bumped to. The girl was bumped the boy in navy-blue mantel."Sorry.."She gasped and try to pulled away her earplug by walked backward with slightly forced due her panic mind.

Suddenly there's another bump from behind the girl and it made her full body push over the people she bumped before. She tried to walked away but she get pulled back to the stranger body and she feels slightly pain in her head."Awwh.."She whined softly.

"Your hair."She heard low voiced coming from above her. She looked at the people she had bumped, it was a boy or young man probably near her age. The stranger was taller than her by head, he had short black hair cut, pair of pale blue eyes, pointed nose, strong jaw, and plumped pink lips following stubble beard.