⭐️𝓐𝓶𝓶𝓪'𝓼 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮⭐️

Taarika was walking towards Amma'a room who apparently had asked for her

Taarika was walking towards Amma'a room who apparently had asked for her. The eldest Shekhawat was here after a year. During her marriage amma was in Puri with her group of friends for a pilgrimage so that she couldn't attend Taarika and Arjun's marriage. For Yuvaan and Surbhi's marriage, she purposely did not come. The reason was still unknown.

Taarika could feel her hands getting sticky due to sweat. she did not like meeting people especially when she knew she'll be getting disliked. She doesn't favor one woman from this family. well, sameeksha bhabhi is an exception. surbhi too, she's new. She does not know what everyone else does so I can't be quick to judge. Tarika scoffed at the thought.

The only person taarika loves is Mrunal, she has supported her when no one was with her, not even Arjun. And that's why she'll be forever thankful to her. Sambhavna Chachi was neutral, she wasn't exactly friendly and nice but she certainly filled her mother-in-law's dwelling. Her mother-in-law was a whole different topic.

Speak of the devil and the devil is here, taarika felt like saying as Vasundhara Shekhawat stood in all her glory at the entrance of the living room. Taarika stalled her steps in an attempt to let her MIL enter first, she did not desire another mean comment or a disgusted look. That is when Amma saw her and said, "Be quick, come here manjiri (middle one, here DIL)"

Taarika felt panic creep into her chest. She looked at Vasundhara to see her face sour. no, not again. another one on the list. 

Amma sat relaxed, her legs folded on the couch while the next generation proceeded to sit on the adjacent sofa. sameeksha bhabhi was the first one to bent and seek blessings from her.

"saubhagyawati bhava", Sameeksha's face lit up with a smile and she moved back for Surbhi to move forward, who in return got a pat on her head.

Taarika was hesitant not everyone in the house likes to get their feet touched by her what if Amma gets pissed. but she asked her to come. 

Reluctant she moved forward only to be stopped in the middle.

"no-no". 

Tarrika was disappointed. yet another person who doesn't like her, she was slowly getting tired.

Arjun did not miss the frown that settled on Tarika's face when dadi did not let her bow. He was standing on the Mezzanine. He couldn't see it anymore, the way his family members are still sour towards his wife. He could understand it in the initial months of their marriage but it has been months now. he has to do something, he can't let their behavior affect his wife's mental health resulting in causing any harm to his child. he went back to his room when he received a call from work.

"There's no need to bend. I can give my blessings don't bother the little one in there." The old lady smiled and patted Taarika's belly.

taarika was dumbfounded, she was in disbelief that Amma smiled at her, she does not dislike me aahhh with a little dance mentally, and she sat next to her.