1900's TWO

your vision flashes, blurring and unblurring as you watch lindsay's arms flair as she pushes roxanne off of the side. your pupils dilate, you pass out. the last thing you remember is seeing roxanne fall below, your vision goes black.. your head hits a seat of the bucket.

you slowly awake, you only see red and blue flashing around. you are in a stretcher—your neck is in brace. you painfully look over.. roxanne is dead. you look at her in horror, you burst out into an ugly sob.

"where's lindsay?" you say in a frantic scream.

the paramedics look around.. "lindsay?" one speaks up.

you nod, bursting out into a second ugly cry.. both of your best friends were gone. this moment you would remember forever. you put a hand up to your forehead, you have a gash from hitting your head in the bucket of the ferris wheel.

2010
you shift a hand from your steering wheel to your super old radio; you had a 1917 Ford Model TT your dad passed onto you. you had hated the truck but made it work; infact.. you were going to see your dad. another girl had gone missing. just like lindsay. your dad was the main suspect, due to his mental illnesses and paranoia.. he said things irregular. your ocd begins to act up, you are thinking these horrible thoughts about what your dad could have done. you choose a debut taylor swift playlist on your radio, your hand then shifts to pick up your phone.. it was ringing. the ring always made your spine shake, it was the same ringtone you've had since 2000.. when lindsay and roxanne were taken from you. you turn the phone on speaker as you pick up, setting the phone down.

"is this Angel?" the speaker exclaims.

"yes, is this about my appointment with my dad?" you speak, now grasping at your phone.

"i'm so sorry Angel, your dad has had a stroke and is now on a respirator, he can blink and hold his tounge normally but can not speak."

my phone drops to the floor of my car.