Blood and Dirt

My shoes feeling like they're about to run off my body from how fast John B is pulling me.

We make it up the street and we see a bike on the side of a fence.

John B immediately hops on it and waits for me to get on the back before he starts to pedal off.

" I'll leave it at the park!" He yells back to the boy.

We biked a little more getting bumpy.

We make it into someone's backyard. "Watch out guys were coming in hot. " he says to the kids..

He petals up the ramp and flies over the fence.

We land fine but I was 95% sure we were 100% gonna die.

As we kept going, he turned his head back with a smile that he cleared it, and before I knew it, I was flying forward after we just hit a metal chain .

I slam on the ground on my back while he lands on his stomach. The wind is knocked out of me, and I feel like I just saw the seventh heaven.

"Dude?!" I could hear Sarah Cameron saying in the distance.

" did you just yeet over that chain?" I rolled my eyes so hard.

My elbows were scraped and I think I broke my butt, John b stomach had a big scratch on it .

I watched as she freaked out about him, and I just sat up and took a deep breath.

" I am okay" I say it was a little bit of attitude, annoyance and in pain.

" oh, sorry y/n"
" are you good?"

" yeah, I'm fine" I say, as I got the dirt off my knees and butt.

I stood up and help Sarah get John b on his feet.

"Can u take us to a hospital right now" he says on edge.

"Right now?" I say confused

"Yea right now" we walk over to her car and I hop in the back seat and he gets in the front.

He kinda explains to Sarah what's going on and we make our way back to where he first jumped out of that car and grabbed a picture and we were off.

—————————————————————————-

We pulled up to Tanny hill and John b starts to freak out and I was a little nervous too.

We got out of the car and walked towards the house, I had to keep my elbows a certain way because they were bleeding so bad.

She opens the door as quickly and quitly as she could.

"Hey jerry" he dads says coming from the stairs on the phone seeming up set.

I grab John b and shove him in the room beside me and stand there with Sarah.

" hey" she says toward him.

" what are you doing sweetie?" he questions and pulls his phone down from his ear I start to sweat a little

" shut the door" he says still on the phone.

He walks out the door and closes it behind him I grab John bs arm and pull him through and Sarah leads us upstairs .

" both of you sit down. I'll be right back."

I take that as the opportunity to sit back and relax and take a minute to breathe.
I sit down on the little sofa on the side and rest my arms down so they don't feel like they're peeling off.

John B starts to look around at all the books and papers in what to seems to be wards office .

Sarah walks back in with a bunch of medical stuff.
She sat down  and tells me to give her my arms .