Chapter 1

I never would've thought that destiny or fate would bestow upon me, I always thought things would've been normal, well normal for someone like me, who's always been seen as a strange looking person. My name is Aero, and I'm a cabbit, you know, a cross between a cat and rabbit, with a bit of dog in the mix. I may appear to look like the others, the only strange thing were my ears. They weren't like others as they stood upright, and lacked the cloud like fur at the tips. Honestly they look more like bat ears where I would later on refer to being part bat. Anyways whenever my parents and I would head into town, people would say I was strange for having them, at first I was bothered by it. Mostly with a specific word, that I didn't like.

Cabbit 1: What is wrong with that child?

Cabbit 2: Don't know, I heard he looks like that cause of a defect.

No kid wanted to play or be around me, it was lonely and I felt sad. Not only that, but I would even get pushed around or even beaten up, to where I would run, hide and even cry. . .

Kid 1: Hey freak what happened to your ears? Did your parents cut them up?

Kid 2: I bet he can't hover like we can ha ha ha!

Kid 3: No one wants you around.

Kid 4: Did come from a circus or something?

Mind you, I was just a little kid, 4 at the time, and living with my parents. And these kids. . .they were like older then I was. When I was living in this busy town and my parents would work, I would normally wonder off on my own. You could say I had a huge desire for adventure and discovery. To where I would even find things like treasure and some random Dorees. The only beings that wouldn't think of me any different were creatures called Moos. I'll be honest they really did not mind me being there. And from what I learned later, was that Moo's and the townsfolk worked side by side.

But one day, a few travelers came to the town, there was this one kid I did meet. who was visiting with an adult male wolf, with golden and black fur. I guess he was his father, who looked like some kind of sheriff or cowboy. Along with his partner that was a tall greyish purple cat, with two different colored eyes, wearing a long purple trench coat. I got a weird feeling from him, like just looking at him somehow made my fur stand. The adult wolf seemed to be less mean looking, but still looked intimidating, yet I didn't feel too scared. And this wolf kid, who looked around the same age as me, he actually came over to see why I was sad.

Guntz: Hey are you ok?

Aero: No, , ,not really.

Guntz: Why are you sad?

Aero: Nobody likes me. Cause of my ears.

Guntz: Your ears? Whats wrong with them?

Aero: I don't know, they say they look weird, I didn't even do anything to them.

Guntz: H-hey if it makes you feel better, I like them!

Aero: Hmm? You like them?

Guntz: Yeah they look really cool. They look like they could hear anything.

Aero: That's the nicest thing that a stranger has said about my ears. Heh heh heh.

Needless to say he didn't poke fun at me, in fact he was being nice. He told me his name was Guntz, but some called him Gantz, he didn't mind me calling him ether one. It was the first time someone didn't treat me like a freak of nature, he was fun to talk to, and we even played together. I even learned that I could jump really high and very far, though I did get injuries from the first first times.

Guntz: Woah are you ok?!

Aero: Y-yeah I'm fine, just a little scratched up, but I'll be fine.

Guntz: That was really cool, I didn't think Cabbits could jump that high.