.

Once upon a time, in a dark and mysterious world, there lived a 117-year-old demon female named Daki. She was feared by many, but little did they know that she had a heart full of love. Daki had always felt alone in the world, until one day, she met a young demon slayer named Nezuko.

Nezuko was only 18 years old, but she was determined to rid the world of demons even tho she is a demon herself. However, when she met Daki, she realized that not all demons were evil. Nezuko saw the pain and loneliness in Daki's eyes and felt an instant connection to her.

Despite their differences, the two females began to spend time together. They would talk for hours about life, their hopes, and dreams. They would share stories and laugh, enjoying each other's company.

As time went by, Daki realized that she had fallen in love with Nezuko. She tried to hide her feelings, but one day, she could no longer keep them to herself. She confessed her love to Nezuko, who was surprised but also touched by Daki's words.

Nezuko had never thought about being with another female, let alone a demon. However, she couldn't deny the strong feelings she had for Daki. She decided to give love a chance and told Daki that she felt the same way.

From then on, the two females were inseparable. They faced many challenges and obstacles, but their love for each other only grew stronger. They were determined to prove to the world that love knows no boundaries, and that even demons and demon slayers could find love.

In the end, Daki and Nezuko's love inspired others to open their hearts to new possibilities and to accept others for who they are. They lived happily ever after, knowing that they had found true love in each other.