𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴

Valentina rhode    TV Actress#2 most popular ★boost

Valentina rhode
TV Actress
#2 most popular boost

BIRTHDAY
April 23, 1997 (25 years old)
BIRTH SIGN
Taurus
BIRTH PLACE
Long Island, New York

______________________

ABOUT
She has starred in shows such as Gril meets world, The Summer I turned Pretty, Dare me, and Ginny & Georgia. She also appeared on movies such as Tall girl, Do revenge, and Adventures in babysitting. She has also modeled for brands such as Prada.

BEFORE FAME
She first was seen on a movie called 16 wishes. It was confirmed that she will be joining the Outer Banks cast for season three.

TRIVIA
She has over 20 million fans on TikTok and more than 14 million followers on Instagram. She also frequently post on her youtube channel, "valentina rhode", somewhat frequently. Valentina's youtube channel has 4.61 million subscribers.

FAMILY LIFE
She was born and raised in Long Island, New York. Her full name is Valentina Iris rhode. Her mom, Mary Rhode, works as a Lawyer, and her father, Randy Rhode, works as an Aircraft Pilot. Valentina has a older brother named Vinnie Rhode, who seems to have a private life and not get into the media. She hangs with her cast members and friends, as seen on her instagram and tiktok.

ASSOCIATED WITH
She has dated NOAH CENTINEO.  Valentina has also dated actor,  JACOB ELORDI. She is best friends with her cast members CAMILA MENDES and her soon to be cast mate MADELYN CLINE, who has been her friend since 2017.