1. A very special guest

Helloooo! I've written another version of this story before, but I screwed up and made this new one. I hope I'll be more active now that I'm making a new one. In this chapter it's only your POV.

Y/n = Your name

Your POV:

I woke up at 6 AM, it's just another normal and boring day of school. I went to my closet and took some clothes. It was a red checkered skirt and a black T-shirt with two little red hearts on.

I went to the kitchen and got some breakfast. After I finished my breakfast, I made me completely ready for school.

When I was on my way out of the door, I heard footsteps behind me.

"Bye Hun, have a nice day" my mom said.

"Bye mom, you too, love you"

"Love you too"

I arrived at school and sat down on my chair and opened Instagram. Ava had posted a story! I checked her story, and it was a beautiful picture of her in a car, and the text said "Omw... somewhere!"

"Put your phones away" my teacher came into the classroom. "Okay! So first, I wanna say that a special guest is coming to visit our class today, she's coming to the next lesson. She'll just be here, and you can talk a bit to her and ask her questions if you want to"

Now I got a bit curious, who would come? Probably another one of those boring people who are talking about random boring things that no one cares about.

The lesson got really boring, so I took one of my headphones in and listened to some of Avas music. I started fading into my own thoughts. Gosh Ava is amazing! She's the only one I wanna think of... I really wanna hug her. The bell rang and took me out of my thoughts. Finally.

About 10 minutes into the second lesson, we heard three knocks on the door.

"Come in!" my teacher said with a wide smile

The door slowly opened, and a not very tall blonde woman came in "Hellooo" she said.

My jaw dropped and the world stopped. I were almost completely gone, but the part of me that weren't completely gone could hear whispers around the classroom and see my classmates looking at me and then at the woman. My friend then shook me and me and got me back on earth again. OMFG! Ava is at my school! She's in my freaking classroom!!! I wanted to scream, but I didn't.

"Hi everyone, I'm Ava Max. I don't know if you've heard of me before, but I'm a singer and songwriter, and you have probably heard my song Sweet But Psycho. I'll be here in the classroom and you can just come and talk to me or ask me questions if you want to"

"Oh, we ALL know you" a girl in my class said, and right when the girl looked at me with a smirk Ava looked away, so she didn't see that the girl was referring to me.

"That's very nice" Ava said.

Ava smiled and looked all over the classroom, until her eyes stopped at me. We got eye contact and she got a wide smile on her face. My heart started racing, and I just kept looking into her eyes, I smiled back of course.

Ava started walking over to the table next to the window and then broke the eye contact. She sat down her things and walked over to my teacher, stealing a glance at me. She whispered something to my teacher and it was very hard to hear what she said, but I managed to hear it.

"Can I talk to one of the students for a few minutes?" she asked.

"Of course, go ahead" Said my teacher.

My teacher smirked at me and gave me a little smile, and Ava looked at me with a smile and started walking towards me. What is happening? Is this a dream? The one and only Ava Max is looking at me with a beautiful smile!

"Hello dear, can I talk to you for a bit?" Ava asked.

I started shaking because I was nervous, and it was hard for me to say anything.

"Y-Yes, of course" I managed to say.

I followed Ava to the little room we have outside my classroom. I was right behind Ava, and I could smell the scent of her sweet perfume.

When we came to the little room Ava closed the door behind us and slowly turned around with a big smile and looked me in the eyes. I just stood completely still, I was in shock.

"Y/n, right?" Ava asked.

Omg, Ava knows my name and we haven't even met before!

"Yeah, th-that's me"

Avas smile grew wider "I've seen you on Instagram quite some times, I recognized you when I saw you in the classroom. And I really want to talk to my fans when I can, so I took my shot"

My eyes got a bit teary "I-I can't believe I'm finally meeting you, oh my gosh, this is literally my dream come true. Thank you so much Ava!" And with that the tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"Hey, hey, don't cry, love" Ava said, and she then hugged me.

I hugged her back like she was the only thing I could hold onto not to fall into space and just disappear. And then one of my classmates came out, but quickly went into the classroom again, because he knew it was a very big moment of my life.

Ava and I talked a tiny little bit and we had to go into the classroom again to continue the lesson, and she had to talk with students if they wanted to talk to her, and honestly, it made me a bit jealous seeing my classmates talking to Ava...

When we had a break and I started walking outside, Ava grabbed my wrist and pulled me over to a corner.

"It was so nice meeting you, y/n, but before I go..." She took off her necklace, it was a necklace with diamonds and a blue sapphire.

"This is for you" she said, putting the necklace around my neck, and gave me a soft smile.

I could really feel the butterflies and the warmth, and I couldn't believe that Ava just gave me her necklace!

"Thank you so much Ava, this means the world to me! I'll wear it every day, forever" I said with teary eyes and a wide smile.

"Of course, sweetie" she gave me a big hug. "I gotta go now, take good care of yourself, y/n" and then she pulled away and walked against the door.

"Bye Ava" I said, still amazed over what just happened.

"Bye y/n, see ya" she said and winked. And with that, she was gone. Forever?

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, I really hope you liked it! Feel free to leave some comments☺