Playing Chess Until My Mouth Bleeds.

— You can't move anymore? Seriously? You have covered all with blood.. clean it when you're awake, afterall, you didn't even make it until the end. What a waste of time.

The constant whistle inside his ears barely let him understand, and his head wasn't able to process what had been said. "I'm sory, I'm really sorry" he repeated over and over again, talking to himself and to that jet haired boy with carmine eyes. Even so, he knew that it was useless, just like him. He stayed there, without even moving, after hearing the sound the door made while closing. He couldn't stand up, the only thing he was able to do was waiting. Wait until the pain stopped or until someone went to rescue him. In his opinion, the last option was simply impossible.

"How did I end up like this?"  that organ inside his skull forced him to ask. Being there was giving him nightmares, the eternal darkness in that room made him want to run away and he couldn't stop remembering everything he had been forced to commit. "Why did I do it?" it echoed there, audible only to him. All the things he had done appeared in front of him, like a short film, repeating a million times, like they always used to do just to torment him. Everything, starting with the moment he saw those reddish eyes looking at him for the first time, and finishing in the day when the cello strings were tied to his wrists. Moreover, that day when his hands stopped being capable of using a sword and started to be covered in blood and scars. "Why can I not stop? Is it really that difficult?", yes, it was, and he knew that.

Everyone knew that.

He stayed there alone for a few minutes, thinking about what he did wrong, about what he did to make him angry. More than once, he tried to get up, failing every single time and not being able to move a big part of his body. That carmine substance coming from himself was covering almost the entire floor, even his clothes and his body. His watery eyes didn't let him see anything clearly and his ears were about to explode. While the door opened and made that squeak he was already used to, he lost almost all consciousness, still hearing the screams coming from a warmly familiar voice.

— It's ridiculous! Who does he think he is, letting him half dead only because he's mad?! – shouted a brown haired man with hazel eyes, walking in circles.

— You know I'm by your side, but there's nothing we can do – on the other hand, his partner was quieter, or at least he was pretending to –, you can't fight him.

— I would be happy enough if he could get out of here.

— Not yet, Tecchou.

— And when will be the perfect time then? When he dies?!

— You know I'm doing everything I can for you to contact someone, but it isn't easy to distract Fyodor, you need to understand that.

— Then let me distract him.

— I already told you, I won't, he won't want to escape if you don't go with him.

— Stop putting excuses and making promises if you won't keep them! – he exploded, hiting the table in front of him and making the other man stiffen – In the end, you know you will have to be the one who.. Ugh, nevermind, tell him I'll be at the Archive Room once he wakes up.

He didn't wait for a response and went to said place, without saying a word to the employees he saw on the way. At least that was the plan, until he ran into someone a bit taller than him. He was about to scold them for that, but decided to shut his mouth closed the moment he saw who they were.

— Fyodor.

— Oh, Tecchou, I have been looking for you – the smile he was showing him tried to hide all the sins he was guilty of, as if nothing had happened –. Help me with the plan, would you? Now that useless thing is unconscious, I have to take care of everything by myself.. what a burden.