Prologue.

What could happen if a.. normal kid wasn't as normal as how he looks like, or even as he believes? Things would be even worse if he belonged to one of the most feared organizations, the one that rules over the night and the hell, right? His wicked ability was the biggest fear of his coworkers, who wished to never be his pawns, even begging him to kill them instead. It was his own hell too.

Sometimes, abilities can destroy lives, but not only from other people. There are times when they destroy their owner's without mercy, throwing them to a hole of despair.

Throwing them to the sea ​​of ​​blood.

A bloody sea without escape, from which you can't flee until someone lends you their hand. Until someone feels sorry for you and decides to help your poor soul, give it a second chance.
Even so, who in the world would help someone like him? The obvious answer would be.. no-one. His family left him behind, and those who didn't yet are the ones that use his gift as a weapon to take advantage of. And then, there they are, the ones that had given him everything without even asking for anything.. they were also the ones who would never come back, those who couldn't escape from that place anymore. No-one can escape from death, not even the angel of it, and much less those who swore to protect her.

Just as it was his case, it could be yours. Knowing that, where is your empathy? Tell me, why aren't you the one that runs to save him from his dentiny? You're just like them, like his family and acquaintances. At the end of the day, you are never going to care about his painful suffering or his loud cries for help. You are like the one who plays the cello while he screams under its strings, like the one who wields the sword skillfully and the emotions lazily, like the one who has joked with the death of his only comfort.

You really believed that if, you are not the one who tortures, you are better than them? It's not like that. Open your eyes, you have all the answers right in front of you, are you that blind not to see them? Pfft, I didn't expected anything from you. Seriously, what should I wait from someone that doesn't even empathize with his closest friends? I should have imagined you wouldn't do it with him either. I guess I was stupid for believing you would be different this time.

Just be sure that, I don't care how long it takes or how I get to do it, I'll convince you. Even you know that you will end up helping him, that you will end up being the replacement of the person who he stills crying for. Replacement wouldn't be the right word, tho. I would rather say you will be the one who lights his days again. You will be the one who he has been waiting for so long, the one who he has wished to the point of begging to someone he doesn't believe in.
Then, go.
Go with someone who's trapped, banned from his freedom.
Go with someone who cries every night, because now he can't go back.
Go with someone who wishes for company, someone real for once.

Go with that kid covered by foreign blood, blood he never wanted to spill, that one for which they accused him of everything and anything. Go, before it's already too late, before the game ends and rots his soul, his mind and his body. You could be his last hope, the only one capable of cutting the threads that ties him to every piece on that board, no-one can save him if you don't.

Move on, react. Can't you hear him? He's dying, crying inside and blooding outside, once again. He can't move, he can't shiver, he can't even stop looking. He can't die completely either. Tell me, why do you still here? You're seeing someone's suffering, being in his most vulnerable moment, why doesn't it affect you? Or is that you wouldn't know what to do? You just need to enter to his prision and take him away from that hell, bring him here, make him one of us. Ask for a partner, you can take someone with you. Do whatever it takes to save him, to give him another opportunity. Show me I'm wrong, show me all I did for you was worth it.

Go, stop doubting.

"Please, Osamu, go and save that kid."

Welcome to my own world •

HIII!

Layel's here.

What do you think about this? I really hope you like it-

Translating didn't took as much as I expected, I hope I can do it this quick with every chapter.

Sorry if there's something wrong, I'm still learning English-

I have been doubting A LOT about this project. The initial plan was to make a swap au but this idea came to my mind..and I got over-excited.

Btw, the ability the main character has was created by me! Sooo, please don't steal it, it's still on process and it's not so easy to do it.

That's all I have to say.
Thanks for reading! ^^ A vote would be appreciated, it helps with motivation.

See u soon~

Till the next Souheki sighting, Lay is gone.

I almost delete everything by accident LMAO-