Work hard play hard

Momo

I was only 10 minutes late today!!!!!!

Thank god Megan's was used to my bullshit by now because if not we would've definitely lost this hair deal with the new vendors.

She made sure to lie and tell me the meeting was at 8 even tho it wasn't till 9.

Megan Mitchell "money making Mitch" is what I call her because one thing about Megan is she's gonna get to the bag no matter what.

She helps keep me on my P's and Q's and in return for that she has my loyalty.

Me and Megan met when I had just turned 19 still trynna figure out who I was and who I was becoming she something like a big sister to me.

Everything I know about the business world I learned from Megan...
Shit even some of the street shit I know is because of her.

One thing about megan she always said " looks can be deceiving and me imma always use that to my advantage" shit like that always stuck wit me.

^megan

^megan

Me and megan been in business together for the last 1 and 1/2.
we've been trying to get my clothing line and our hair business idea off the ground

And finally after a year and a half of field work I think we just pulled it off.

We just had a meeting with one of the biggest hair distributors in the whole country.

Toooo top it off they also have been considering opening a clothing manufacturing company.

It just seems like everything is falling into place and soon I won't have to do the other shit I do no more.....

Later in the day
Momo

"Hey girl how's your day going" lani yelled on the ft call while chasing LJ.

I laughed " La just call me back when you guys go back to the Airbnb I'm so excited I want you to hear"
She quickly gave me her full attention when I said excited.

"Gurlll you must be you sound like a yt gurl who got her first taste of BBC I'm listening"

"LJ WAITTTTTTTTTTT IM TRYNAA HEAR AUNTIE MO GO FIND ME SOME SEA SHELLS" she yelled

"tell him I said heyy LL COOL and I miss his big butt tell him I'm gonna send him some u-bucks when I get home" I tried to hurry up and say before he got to far away from her.

" girl you know that boy is by the ocean digging I'll tell him when he comes back over here NOWW TELL ME the good news" she smiled that's why I love my friend she doesn't even know what it is but she's happy because I'm happy.

" I'm like 90% sure yahhhhh girl is finna be a millionaire shit maybe a BILLIONAIRE"

" I got the contract la we got it" she just stared the screamed

" I knew you could do it BITCHHHHH NO MORE TRAP YOU REALLY WASNT PLAYING" " I knew it" she just keep repeating

I couldn't stop smiling about how happy she was for little old me but I get it seeing me do it meant she was next and could do anything as well.

" all those times you used to go in deeep-" shit my phone died😂 what are the chances.

Megan came back into the office bringing me outta my head.

"Hey girl I thought you left already" she said with a questioning look.

" I was just getting ready to get outta her I gotta hit the road again tonight" she looked at me funny then just sat down.

I know why she looked at me like that but I don't have time to explain myself especially when I don't care too.

As I'm leaving I hear I hear her yell " BE CAREFUL MO LOVE YA" as I shut the door I'm always careful I thought walking to my Uber....