4 am wake up

Momo

Date: N/a
Location: Home sweet Home
Time: 4am

Taking his fingers out and sucking them clean he smile then pulled me in for another kiss that I gladly accepted.
" once we locked in ain't no switching up" B smileddd but something behind his eye was different.

3hours later

BANG*
BANG*
BANG*
BANG*

Wtf is that I thought waking up out of my sleep grabbing my girl Jenny from under my pillow. I walked in the living room hearing the sound of someone banging on my door like they're trynna break in dis bitchhh.

" you got five seconds to back up from my door or I'mma turn you into a cheese grater nigga" I yelled in my man voice.

"Naj open da door man".  I stood there for a few seconds confused not because I didn't know who it was but because why is he here this late I thought looking at the clock it fucking 4:44 in the morning.

I unlocked the door and it's like he just fell towards me when I swung the door open.
"Wtf move your big ass dude" I spat almost falling over before he so "graciously" caught his balance catching me at the same time by my hips. Now we're just standing here looking dumb staring at each other.

It was me who broke the silence " why are you here" I looked at him wondering the only thing I could think since he said my name from behind that door.
" I should go?" He questioned stepping back but not releasing his hold all together.

Tilting his head he waited for my response but I didn't have one. This was unusual he never did anything like this. Something in me wanted to know what was the change and why now.

" no I didn't say that"... I stepped forward "is everything okay?" I asked really giving him a full look over and I didn't notice the tiredness in his eyes or that his hair wasn't freshly done like usually. Seeing the bag under his eyes I think I know what it is.

" Yeah I'm fine naj I just went for a drive and ended up in the neighborhood shit honestly it was like I blinked and I was here" he chuckled releasing me walking to the couch. I didn't follow right after him I needed to pee. Walking to the bathroom to do my business I stopped in the mirror giving myself a once over.

I can't believe I thought I was finna air this bitch out in my hello kitty pajamas. I laughed peeing and then washing my hands and splashing my face to wake me up.

I went to go in my room to grab my phone right when I was coming out I could hear " man I don't need nun of that negativity around me I'm cool, I don't even wanna argue wit you no more" I walked closer to see if I could hear more.

"You're gonna make me embarrassed you and I'm not even trynna do dat" and that's the last thing I heard before I heard the tv click on.

I came around the corner and this nigga made himself at home home. He got the popcorn out and the candy. Shirt and shoes off with his feet kicked up wtfffffff.....
" Bring your nosey ass on we finna watch Belly" "Niggas came over just to eat my snacks" I laughed thinking how something's never change.

" And you know dis man" he gave his best smokey impression and pulled out a fat ass backwood. I smoke here and there but it seems like when I smoke wit him I get EXTRA HIGH and Ionnt like dat. I feel like I just be stuck on StUpId.