amorette , françois

꧁❥ theme ❥꧂

꧁❥ name ❥꧂
amorette , françois

꧁❥ age ❥꧂
28

꧁❥ sexuality ❥꧂
pan

꧁❥ species ❥꧂
human

꧁❥ appearance ❥꧂

amorette stands at 5'4" and is of french descent

amorette stands at 5'4" and is of french descent. her body is the definition of an hourglass shape, the type of body that could leave anybody drooling. her eyes are an almond shape and grey in color, her eyelashes longer than most. her hair is platinum blonde, slightly wavy and messy, it reaches her mid upper arms. her skin is porcelain and sensitive to the sun with not a blemish on it. amorette has standard earlobe piercings alongside a belly button piercing.

꧁❥ personality ❥꧂
amorette is a responsible type of person by daytime. she's the type that values self growth and love above all else. amorette is also the motherly type, and can be a bit of a control freak. overall though, she's a good friend to have. especially since you can be certain she'll always stand up for you and be there when you need her. amorette is extremely loyal in that way. she expects this same loyalty in return though, and can feel betrayed when it isn't matched. amorette is extremely sensitive to any form of rejection, but she also knows how to bottle up her emotions. it just leads her to breaking down in random bar bathrooms when the pot finally boils over.

꧁❥ likes ❥꧂
+ alone time
+ her daughter
+ babies
+ animals
+ disney movies

꧁❥ dislikes ❥꧂
- lawn work
- showing weakness
- baby talk
- dependent people
- cockroaches

꧁❥ brief backstory ❥꧂
amorette is a teen mom. a cliche story, really. she came from a good house, had a good life. then one night she got frisky with a boy at a party. one thing led to another and she found herself staring at a positive pregnancy test at 17 years old. before then, amorette had high hopes for life. she was going to travel the world, study abroad, go to law school... all of that changed when she held her baby girl in her arms for the first time. amorette knew she had to grow up fast, to take care of this little bundle of joy. she was lucky still to have her parents' support as she finished high school. as the years went on, amorette found herself content with life. her dreams had changed. instead of traveling and studying, she wanted to spend every second with her daughter and see what type of woman her baby girl would become. really, her only regret is not making the time of day to find true love.

꧁❥ dom/sub/switch ❥꧂
switch
♡︎ soft dom , pillow princess sub ♡︎

꧁❥ turn ons/kinks ❥꧂
+ nipple play
+ soft sex
+ body worship
+ kissing
+ marking

꧁❥ turn offs ❥꧂
- bodily fluids (except cum)
- having multiple partners
- intense bdsm
- excessive foreplay
- facials

꧁❥ other ❥꧂
- amorette's daughter's name is lucy. she's eleven years old and resembles her mother heavily in appearance. the only difference being lucy has light brown eyes instead of grey.
- amorette works as a shift manager at a coffee shop
- amorette is a single mom
- amorette also has a white kitten named kitty

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

❥ scenarios

꧁ first ꧂
you had seen amorette from time to time at the coffee shop. you'd come there a few times for one reason or another. she was pretty sweet and made good conversation between the transaction. everything worked smoothly there for the most part.

except for today. today everything was backed up and it took forever for you to even get your order in. then once you got your order, it was so horribly made you had to return to the counter. amorette spotted you immediately and rushed over, looking frazzled with her hair in disarray.

it was clear she could tell immediately what was wrong. "oh goodness gracious," she mumbled with a soft frown, "i'm so sorry, ah, really. we're training some new hires and, um, anyways—" she quickly took your order, shooting you another apologetic look. "is there anything i can do to repay you? i'll of course have a remake of your order out immediately, on the house."

you?

꧁ second ꧂
make it up!