Chapter 2: Chibi Jaune

A light suddenly appears and all chibi counterparts appear.

Chibi Jaune saw A and happily waved at him, which was returned.

"Hi everyone, I'm Jaune's chibi counterpart." said a smiling Chibi Jaune.

All girls found him adorable.

However, the Chibi girls hissed and hugged him tightly, making him blush.

(This universe starts with a chibi Jaune sitting in his dorm, close to a microphone.)

Jaune: (softly) "Hello there, my name is Jaune Arc. Today, I'll be doing an ASMR video. Now, some of you are wondering, "What is ASMR?" Well, let's just say it's a way to get that fluffy, tingling feeling in the back of your neck. Like when you get a haircut. Or when that special girl you like says, "Hi" in the hallway."

(He says all this with sly smiles.)

"Wow, little brother is being a YouTuber. I'm so proud of him." said a smiling Jasmine. Of course, she is the closest to him and is always happy to see different versions of him.

"Yeah, me and Jaune do that when I started living at his house." said a smiling Johann.

"Wait, don't you live with your family?" asked a confused Pyrrha.

However, Johann froze and flinched, never having told anyone about his childhood.

Carly surprisingly came to his rescue.

"It might be a sore subject for him." said a serious Carly, knowing about his childhood and wanting to comfort him.

The Arc Family, Ren, Ruby, Sun, Velvet, NDGO, BRNZ, Ozpin, Glynda, Ironwood, Winter, and Whitley nod in agreement, being well aware of Johann's past and to say how messed up it is would be an understatement.

The Chibi versions were concerned.

However, Chibi Jaune understood.

(Right on cue, Pyrrha heard from the hallway and waved cheerfully at him.)

Pyrrha: (smiling) "Hello!"

Jaune: (surprised) "Pyrrha, get out of the shot!"

Pyrrha: (sad) "Sorry!"

(She walks off sad.)

Everyone groaned in disappointment at him and he facepalmed himself.

Jasmine nodded in agreement, she wanted her away from her little brother.

She doesn't like Pyrrha because of how she controls Jaune's life.

"Sorry, Pyrrha." said a sad Chibi Jaune.

"It's okay, honey." said a smiling Chibi Pyrrha.

(He turns back to the microphone.)

Jaune: (frowning) "Sorry about that. (then he smiles) So, let's get started. Heh-I haven't done this before. Uh, what do we have here? Got some clippers, here. (picks up some clippers) Uh, gotta turn these on. (turns on the clippers; they start buzzing) Look at that. It's uh, buzzing. N-eat. Hmm, uh, okay, what's next? (puts the clippers down and picks up an empty bag of potato chips) The next item is this... bag. Now obviously I ate the chips, salt, and vinegar. They were delicious, in case you were wondering. There we go. There we go. This uh, does this do anything for you? Okay, now I'll come over here, to your right ear..."

(Nora sneaks up behind Jaune while he is speaking.)

Jaune groans, obviously knowing what's going to happen.