Interception

The day started off as usual. The afternoon sun, much too bright, beamed through the curtains. The rays of light bounced off of the various sun catchers hanging around the room, creating rainbows across the white walls of the apartment. 

I rolled over onto my side, glancing at the alarm clock.

'3:54 P.M.' The clock read.

'Of course, I wake up before my alarm. Once again.' I thought to myself. Groaning, I roll back onto my back and throw a pillow over my head in an attempt to fall asleep for the next six minutes. A few moments pass before I grow impatient, throwing the pillow across the room and lifting myself with my elbows. My alarm goes off at just the wrong time as I press the button just a little too hard.

I sit for a moment, disassociating before finally forcing myself to move to the kitchen. I adjust my sideways All Might boxers as I put a coffee pod in the Kuregg.

 Placing a mug on the stand, I spin around to start breakfast.

Well.

Breakfast for a hero who works night patrols. Every afternoon, just a simple egg and bacon breakfast does the trick. I swipe my fresh coffee off the counter and sit at the coffee table in the living room, turning on the news.

Everything checks out. Some bank robberies, sprouting heroes making their debut, new All Might and Endeavor merchandise, Eraserhead being an important piece in a drug smuggling-

Wait... Eraserhead? 

'That's weird. He always avoids the news on purpose why would this be any different?' I think to myself.

I turn the volume up as a picture of caught-off-guard Aizawa Shouta flashes across the screen. His scraggly but somehow extremely attractive mug sneering at the cameraman.

The screen switches back. The time displayed on the bottom left.

'4:30 P.M.' This time out loud, "Shit, I'll be late." I scoop up my dirty dishes and gently toss them in the sink, all while stripping off my boxers and t-shirt and starting the shower. 

I step in before the water gets hot and yelp at the sudden chill going down my bare breasts.

Awkwardly washing my body with heavy dysphoria, I carefully avoid getting my hair wet as I don't have time and rinse the suds of soap off my arms.

After practically jumping out of the shower, grabbing a fresh towel, and darting back into my room, I realize I left my dry shampoo in the spare bathroom after my friend used it. So, I run across my apartment and into the spare bathroom, snatch the dry shampoo off the counter, sprint back to my bedroom, nearly cracking my head open on the slick tile of the kitchen floor, all with my bare ass hanging out.

My hair was due for a wash but I didn't have time so dry shampoo was going into overtime.

I slip on a fresh pair of boxers and wiggle into my chest binder, glancing in the mirror to make sure my chest looks flat enough, and dance across my bedroom while I struggle to pull on my hero costume. 

The final steps are to tie my combat boots, fluff my hair out, and brush my teeth. 

I'm out the door with five minutes to get to my agency. 

Being a transgender hero, there's a lot of controversy around my name which results in popularity. General transphobes who post about me or even mention my name are really just making me more money. With their help, I was ranked 26th top hero in Japan. 

As much as I complain, there are still those who support me and I appreciate them more than anyone else. Their love and support encouraged me to start up my own agency which has become rather successful. It's ranked 10th in the area and 17th in all of Japan.