×The meeting×

Dream p0v( its only the first 2 chapters that have their p0vs)

As I flipped the sign, I thought about Patches, drista, and tubbo, I hung up my apron and grabbed the trash bag, opening the back door, I walked out.

I walked over to the dumpster throwing the trash bag in and walking to the other side of the alleyway, I  realized, I left my phone!

I turned around walking back to the Bakery, and froze when I saw a guy getting held at gun point, I looked at whoever was holding the gun.

*BANG*

*THUD*

I looked up and saw the guy looking at me, I moved back as he moved towards me, I hit the wall because you had to turn to leave the alleyway.

He stepped closer to me inspecting me...

Technos p0v

'Damn he's cute' I thought, but then the requirement for the mission that was soon, came to mind "What's your name?" I asked "D-Dream" Dream had said, I mean I know why he is stuttering, He is literally pinned to a wall by me.

"Well dream I have a offer" I said, his eyes widened "Tell me the offer" He said wanting to know if they both were he was going to die.

I sighed and looked away "Option A. You get killed on the spot or Option B. You marry me for a mission and stay with me" I said 

"Option B"

"Okay"

"...Can I go get my phone..?"

"Absolutely not"

"Ok..."

WHOEVER IS READING THIS YALL WELCOME FOR MAKING DNB >:/