××The Base××

I just love this pic of phil 😭ÆÆÆÆÆÆÆ

Mind you all, dream in this au is bi and he uses They/Them

Still technos p0v

I took their hand and pulled them, well rather dragged them to the car, getting in the drivers seat while they got passengers seat.

It was only a 2 hour drive for some reason but when we got there I got out the car (ITS SO HARD TO WRITE IN SOME ONES P0V)and walked to the base, I turned around making sure they was following, they were luckily.

When I stepped in I looked around making sure that Tommy and his (Platonic for this plot) Boyfriend did not cause a mess by running around the house "Tommy, Tubbo, ranboo!" Phil called out from the armory.

I decided to listen to what they were gonna say, and I dragged him over to the couch we put there in case we were tired of training and bent down beside it, their slim waist made it easier for him to not be seen.

P:Techno is not back yet?

Tu:Nope

To:Nah

R:no

P: Oh dear god, what is that demon child doing now

The trio:Idk why you asking us?!

I grabbed dream wrist cause hearing this was kinda funny, I ran upstairs to my room shutting the door and letting his wrist go.

"W-Well what's your name since you know mine?"

"Techno... Technoblade"

"Ok then!"

"Wow talk about mood swings"

"Hey! I don't have mood swings!"

"Are you sure about that"

"Yes!"

"Okayyy"

Author/Your p0v(its so hard to write someone p0v)

Dream sat down on Techno bed "Do you have spare clothes I can wear?" Techno walked over to his closet and began looking "Wait what's your size?" "Small..." "I don't have any small clothes".

Techno turned around looking through his closet again for what? His sweater that he hasn't used because it wasn't his type of clothing.

He grabbed it off the hanger and gave, well threw, it to dream " Wear that but it might be to big" "its fine" dream slipped over his head, he now was in a pink and green sweater, and some gray and white sweatpants, and Red converses.

Dream took off his shoes, and went up higher onto the bed, getting under the covers "What time is it?" They asked, techno grabbed his phone and saw it was 12:51 A.M. 

"12:51 A.M." 

"Then come and sleep"

"Okay but don't expect me to not kick you in my sleep"

"Thanks for the warning!"

The next chapter might be smut unless I have help from one of my children or both with the chapter