chapter 5

'Cale'- thinking
"Cale"- speaking
*Cale*- action
Cale - screen narration
...................... (Screen switches to another scene)
Wmmap means lily, diana and athy

......................
Felix: "ah, its you, swordmaster choi han"

Choi han: "young master felix please just call me choi han"

Felix: "how could i call our greatest and "youngest" swordmaster that?"

Choi han: "please stop, young master"

Felix: "no, i could never, after all, your greatness is too much, you who-ow"

While felix was praising the swordmaster, Claude/Alberu had hit him lightly in the head

Claude/Alberu: "what are you doing"

Felix "ah, your majesty, i wonder what greatness did i do in my past life to be able to see two heroes at the same"

Claude/Alberu: "what the f*ck do you mean"

Felix: "your majesty, the brightest sun in our kingdom, along with your wisdom and the strength of the other heroes, you were able to defeat the villain that is running wild, we truly are lucky to be under your rule"

Claude/Alberu: "okay, what do you want"

Felix: "your majesty, doesn't choi han want to trvel the world"

Claude/Alberu: "so-"

Felix: "so that means you won't have a personal knight, so i was wondering"

Claude/Alberu: "no"

Felix: "what?! why not!? im on the legal age to be a knight you know, im not that young anymore"

Claude/Alberu: "your mother is gonna kill me felix"

Athanasia: 'i wonder who is felix's mother for father, the emperor to fear him like this?'

......................
Choi han: "it looks like you let him be your majesty"

Claude/Alberu: "how can i not when he won't even let me finish my works in peace"

Choi han: *chuckles* "that makes sense"

Lily: 'i didn't know felix was so persistent he even manage to make the emperor agree without suffering any injuries at all'

Diana: "i thought claude only has a soft spot for athy, ugh nothing is going according to my plan ever since this reaction"

Selena/God of Time: "ahem excuse me but mister ron please come with me"

Ron: "understood"

.
.
.
.
.

Ron: "hmm, this is the emperor's  castle right, why did you bring me here miss selena?"

?: "Ah, ron you're here, it's been so long, i wonder how the others are doing?"

(I wonder who it is🤔)
Bye, see you at the next chapter