chapter 7

'Cale'- thinking
"Cale"- speaking
*Cale*- action
Cale - screen narration
...................... (Screen switches to another scene)
Wmmap means lily, diana and athy

Selena/God of Time: "i believe that's enough stalling time, let's move to the real thing now shall we?"

Diana: 'is it gonna show who that bit*h who dared to steal my money (claude)'

Claude/Alberu: "cale, what did you do again?"

Diana, athy, lily: 'so his name is cale'

Cale: "not much, i just blew up some duke household"

Claude/Alberu: "come again!!"

Cale: "i said i blew up a duke household"

Claude/Alberu: "i know, i heard it"

Cale: "then why are you asking?"

Claude/Alberu: "because i wanna know exactly why did you do it"

Cale: "meh, i was bored"

Athanasia: 'blowing up a duke's household because you were bored? Cool🤩'

......................
Child Felix: "mom, you shouldn't be out here , you might catch a cold"

Athanasia: "mom!? Then does that mean you are his and father's child felix?"

Felix: "what do you mean princess?"

Athanasia: "you called him mom in this video"

Felix: "my mother died when i was just a young kid and i met her majesty while i went to visit the castle with my father i was struck by her majesty's kindness when i got to know him and i regard to him as my mother eversince as to how he treats and sees me as his own child"

Ron: 'looks like young master past his acting to his child'

Choi han: 'wow, did the young master felix made that on the spot?'

Cale: "my body may be weak but it is not so weak that i can catch a cold just from a breeze- achoo"

As cale was saying that he suddenly sneeze and there was a moment of silence

Child Felix: "haaa, please just go inside mom"

Felix sighed as cale was thinking of an excuse to stay outside

Cale: "i can not believe i am saying this but it is so boring inside, the kids were currently adventuring and alberu was busy with work so can i stay here for another hour?"

Child Felix: "sure"

Cale: "really?"

Cale said excited but who would have guessed that he will take his words back a second later

Child Felix: "if you want to have three cups of lemonade that is"

Cale: "on second thought, the wind is getting cold isn't it, let us go inside now shall we"

Felix: "yes, let us go now"

Ron: "ho, this may be the first and last time i will ever see the young master change his mind"

Rosalyn: "sir felix really know how to deal with young master cale doesn't he?"

I made them call cale her majesty however his pronouns will still be "his"
on other situations