Bath issues

Y/n pov
I woke up and realized Ahri was cuddling me. I felt a bit more energized even if it's not much. I slowly got up until her tails tightened around my arm which was preventing me from going anywhere. I looked at Ahri and seen her eyes looking directly at me. She yawned and said "where do you think your going Y/n?" I said I need to get up for something to drink my throats parched. She let my arm go and said ok but come straight back here because you were comfy to cuddle. I nodded and I held my hand out in front of me and snapped and a small dim F/c flame provided me with just enough light.

I started to navigate to the crystal clear pond outside and I got close to the water and cupped my hands and brought it up to my lips and drank the water which I repeated it a couple times and I walked back inside to where Ahri was which she was passed out hugging a pillow. 

I walked back outside to the cherry tree and I seen the sun peeking over the horizon. So I just decided to stay up. My arm is still in pain so I just sat at the base of the tree and watched the the sunrise and it lit up the area and everything off the cliff with an amber glow which I was enjoying. I heard the shrine door open and Kai'sa stepped outside and seen my sling and how injured I was.

She ran over and gasped at the sight and was about to shout for the others but I grabbed her wrist softly and said "Let them sleep Kai'sa. How about you sit next to me and watch the sun rise." She was hesitant but seen seen my calm expression and she sat next to me. She said "how bad did those Darkins injured you. I said they weren't that bad but Kai'sa thank you for fighting your parasitic side. If you didn't fight it as long as you did neither of us would be here this second. Kai'sa what is the last thing you remember. She said I remember a person or something carry me to safety but I don't remember what happened in between being pulled to where all that magic was coming from and seeing that angelic being save me.

Here did he look like this. I pulled out a phone and showed me the photo of myself and her. She said he looked exactly like that how did you...I gave her a cheeky smile and she said "you saved me y/n?" Yes I did Kai'sa the voidling parasite that fused with you got corrupted by all that magic and it stated taking control of your body and started to attack me in your rift armor and weaponry.

I managed to nullify it temporary which rendered you unconscious. I had no idea until that fight how powerful you actually are. You managed to get a couple good hits but the majority of these injuries came from me catching you out of the air and crashing through a roof of a big building which was 3 floors. I used myself as a cushion to soften your fall which injured me like this but don't blame yourself for my Injuries it was my choice to cushion your fall and you weren't in control but I'm glad that your ok.

The doctor said it might be a couple days until you can used your voidling powers to full control. It's gonna take me a bit longer to recover but I got a message from Mundo saying that we are all on vacation earlier then usual so we can recover from what happened and all of that but he said the next concert got pushed back for two weeks after our vacation so we can recover and get time to get back into routine and rehearse for the concert.

So please don't beat yourself up so much over it ok. I felt a bit tired and I leaned my head on her shoulder she didn't know what to do. So she gently lifted my head and put it on her lap. We both watched the sunrise and i could tell Kai'sa wanted to rub my head and ears. I said you can rub my head and ears if you want just be gentle please. She put her hand on my head and she rubbed it gently I purred softly. I can tell she was enjoying this. She started to scratch my head and ears gently which I purred a bit louder. She cooed at my purrs.

My stomach growled loudly.  Sorry about that Kai'sa I haven't ate properly in the past few days and I don't have much in the shrine to eat but I do have crops, fruits, and vegetables planted which can be harvested now so you can cook whatever you feel. I can't cook because well...you know not being able to use my arms to its full use. I sat up and she stood up and she helped me up and I said thanks Kai'sa I appreciate your help. She nodded and went to starting to grab a couple fruits and a few crops and she went inside the shrine. I followed behind her and see seen my cooking area and I said sorry Kai'sa it's not much but it's all I can do. I like the shrine and its traditional way.