Realization

Y/n pov
I went to walk but tripped over myself and fell until Sepphire caught me and said "Y/n that was a nasty jab you took from Akali and your bleeding from your head. We need to get you to a doctor. I refused and I didn't make it 5 steps until I fell again which Ahri caught me this time. She said in a concerned voice "Y/n you obviously suffering from a concussion from Akali's blow. You should go to the doctor to see if you suffered any brain injury." I said "I told everyone that I'm fine already if your that concerned call the doctor here because I'm not going to no hospital just for some blow to the head do we understand each other?" Kai sighed and said "your extremely stubborn you know that Y/n?" I nodded and we all went to the elevator and went to the penthouse. Once we got up there Kai helped me to my bedroom and helped me into bed. She asked if I needed anything. I asked if she had a twin sister because I'm seeing two Kai's she told me no and left. Sepphire came in and pulled a chair next to the bed and sat on it. She held my hands and told me that she isn't going anywhere. I nodded and started to fall asleep until she shook me awake and told me to stay awake so I don't end up in a coma.

I nodded and she asked why I provoked Akali? I took a second to try to think as best as I can for the right response which I eventually said "well she was holding back when we were sparring and I didn't like it. So I gave her the push she needed." Sepphire facepalmed and shook her head in disbelief. I heard the door open and the girls came in with a doctor and he walked over to me and proceeded with his check up and after he got finished checking up on me he said "he seems to be perfectly fine but he was put in a daze-like state. It should go away in a days time but I do advise to not rough house or exercise." I nodded and I felt like I had tunnel vision because I was seeing doubles until I focused as best as I can and the tunnel vision symptoms went away. He grabbed his medical bag and left. I sat up quickly and swung my feet off the side of the bed and carefully stood up being cautious about myself. Eve stared at me as if she had a problem with me standing up.

I had to use the bathroom. I made my way over to the bathroom slowly and entered it and locking the door behind me I used the bathroom but I seen how sweaty I looked in the mirror so I decided to take a relaxing bath. I grabbed a dry towel out of my standing cabinet and I turned on the water to hot but not a scorching hot so I can relax my muscles. As soon as I was about to get in I heard something knock on the door and Ahri called in asking what I was doing? I told her that I was taking a bath. She asked to come in which I told her no not this time. I turned back to my bath and I got in until I heard keys jingle in the door knob which she entered on her own accord and shut the door behind her locking it. God damn what does a kitsune gotta do to have some alone time? First it was Akali now it's Ahri like what the hell? I seen her have a towel holding it up to her chest covering herself barely. She looked nervous. Her tail was tucked between her legs which I prayed to god that it isn't her mating season. She asked if she could get in with me.

I said "before I let you in the tub with me I hope you know that I'm not wanting to have sex this second. She nodded biting her lower lip. I sighed and told her to hop in since there was enough room for the both of us. She dropped her towel revealing her goods to me which I blushed but turned away out of respect. She got into the tub and sat down in front of me. She leaned her body against me. She seemed a bit unnerved so I did what any other person would do in this situation and comforted her. She leaned forwards and turned off the faucet so we just sat there in silence which I didn't mind much. I grabbed a small cup and gently pulled her hair backwards and poured water in her hair slowly. I used my fingers and I ran them through Ahri's hair making sure to get the clumps out. She kept quiet and just let me wash her hair. I seen some strawberry scented shampoo/Conditioner. So I put some in my hands and lathered them and started to wash her hair which my fingernails helped spread all the shampoo in her hair and I waited a few minutes to let it set in and moisturize her hair to give it that soft shine and I refilled the cup full of water and rinsed it out. Ahri let out a small soft and quiet moan of enjoyment.

Something is definitely bothering Ahri. So I said in a gentle and caring tone "Is something bothering you love?" She kept quiet which bothered me a bit. I hugged her from behind wrapping my arms around her waist and I whispered "Ahri I can tell your bothered by something. So please make it easy for both of us and tell me what's bothering you." She took a moment and she said "I'm worried about you Y/n. You keep putting yourself in these crazy situations and you keep getting injured. I feel like one of these times your gonna be injured so bad that you're gonna be hospitalized and never fully recover Y/n...I'm scared that I'll lose you. All of us are scared for you. What happens if—" I cut her off by saying "stop worrying Ahri...I realized after Akali delivering that blow to me...that I have to stop putting myself in dangerous situations...I'm realize I'm not invincible...Akali proved that to me today. I decided to stop putting myself in those dangerous situations and rather focus on the people around me and my musician career as a K/DA band member. Ahri you don't have to be scared for my health. My sensei always told me that not every battle can be fought and won...I'm......sorry for making you...and the others fear for my health." Ahri listened to what I had to say. I heard my masters words of wisdom flow through my mind.

Ahri pov
I listened carefully to what Y/n had to say. But it sounded like he was disappointed and saddened. I didn't mean to make him upset and saddened. I felt like I just stole his hopes from him. I looked up at him and he was just staring at the bonsai plant on the back of the toilet. His eyes showed exhaustion and his eyes lost the little shine of excitement. This must be weighing heavily on his mental state. Did he enjoy the thrill of danger that much. He is in deep thought. I must've just made it even worse for him. Was this the right call to make even? He washed his hair and body and got out and dried off and left the bathroom and shut the door behind him. This was definitely the wrong call. It must be devastating for him. I should probably talk to the others about this and hopefully we can all come to a compromise about Y/n's well being. I mean we all basically stole his whole personality from him just now. Maybe Sera could inform us a bit more about Y/n's background. They seem to be childhood friends or something.