Prologue

Story 1: Stay

Gusion x Ruby

I know many people will disagree with this ship but honestly...
... I like it. :)
It's a crack ship, I get it, but I don't care anymore.
I've always wanted to write a story about this ship so now it's my chance.
...So sit back and enjoy! And if you don't like it that's alright this ship isn't for everyone but please do not spread hate! It's just a story.

( And if you still disagree with it just imagine it's Lesley instead. ;) )

°-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------°

Dear, Ruby

These past couple of months we've spent together have been great.

For an immense amount of time I have longed for someone to be

with me, love me , and perhaps even one day stay with me forever. I

love you and nothing can ever change that...However I realize now

as fate might have against us...

Ruby heart dropped, it felt as if someone deliberately pulled it out mercilessly tearing it apart in front of her eyes.
"No, no, no....this can't be." Her hands was pressed against her forehead trying to register Alucard's "letter of goodbye"

     °--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------°
How will Ruby deal with Alucard's letter of goodbye? What will she do next?

I know this isn't a good intro but I'll do better on the actual story so please stay tune...

...And again this isn't an official or canon ship, I know, but I still wanted to write this and experience something new.

I hoped you like it and thank you for reading this.

Bye! Until next time:)