Sheeho

The woman led me to one of the rooms when we were in her house. "Dear, I want you to stay here first" she says as she smiles. "Of course." I say.

I slept until 12, it was time for lunch. "Dear, this is my friend Marisa!" Sheeho was delightful saying that, this holds a disturbing story behind this word. "Ma-marisa.." I stutter, I was shy back then heh.. Sheeho chuckles aswell as 'Marisa',

"why dont you go up to the room again? I'll bring your lunch upstairs" Sheeho says this to avoid Y/N going downstairs and finding out her secret. "Of course.." I say in a confused tone, I wanted to have a normal family, but lunch upstairs is quite weird.. in my mind.

Sheeho brings my lunch upstairs, "here you go! I hope you enjoy" Sheeho was a fun mother as we dont need a father figure to work things out, but this conversation was not over. "Why were you confused earlier.." Sheeho said.

FLASHBACK 10 MINUTES AGO
Sheehos POV:
"Of course.." ugh, why so confused? I can tell she has suspicion in me.. well, maybe she thinks its weird.. She must not know about this.

FLASHBACK ENDS

"Oh that was nothing" I chuckle, Sheeho glares at me, but then left with a smile on her face "Also dear, you can call me 'Shuhua' its for the best" Shuhua smiles.

I began to stir the soup she made, it looks, orangey.. But whatever, I took a little sip of the soup. And oh my, it was delicious! Once I finished it I went downstairs quickly to see..

____________________________________

Hello luvs! I hope you enjoyed this part! Part 3 will come later! See you all!
Tiktok: luvnreah