cedric

Cedric's POV:

I woke up earlier than Y/N, I have to admit it, shes cute. Focus Ced, we're trying to figure out what is going on. Has 'Sheeho' gotten another child? I hope not. Damn, my chest still hurts. Oh gosh, Y/N woke up. "Hey Cedced." Cedced? Adorable, but not funny.

I look away to hide.

Y/N's POV:

I wake up, oh gosh Cedceds at it again. Pfft, I like that name. "Hey Cedced." I giggle. He glared at me then looked away, hm? "Anyways, we need a plan, it looks like 'Sheeho' has gotten a new kid." He says

"Sheeho? Funny." He turned around and sighed "It's a nickname, idiot." oh, I sigh then looked around for some 'clues' if I find any. There were newspapers glued in the room everywhere, I ran to a familiar newspaper and read something.

"Cedric, come here" he went towards to me and took a closer look. "Unbelievable. 'Many citizens find dead bodies in spots close to this address, but never the citizen inside the address.' It's 'Sheeho's' address."

We both widened our eyes "If we won't stop this k!ll!ng spree, something bad can happen, or worse." We've tried everything possible to get out, we gave up.

A few hours later

It's 6 AM sharp, and we are both starving. As we we're about to sleep something knocked on the wall. "Y/N, Cedric, supper is ready." We sighed, we won't be able to get out anyway.

"I'll let you go." I turn around and widen my eyes "But we'll have to be like a normal family. And don't even try to escape." Cedric stood up and yelled "Fine!" he looked at me.

"We need a plan." I say, he nods and think of every possible way to get out of the house. "Wait, since

'Sheeho' told us to be like a normal family, doesnt that mean something will happen? Like someone will investigate us or something?" I tilt my head

"So, that means that the doors will be unlocked!" Cedric exclaimed and hugged me tight "Okay, okay no need to be so harsh. We could try going upstairs to escape from the window." he nods and agrees.

It was time for supper, Sheeho opens the door and we we're ready like a 'normal' person. She smiled and glared at us with a serious face "Don't even try." she mumbled, me and Cedric looked at each other and nod.

We all walk to the dinner table and sat down, as suspected there we're people investigating on us. "So, how is the project going on?" she asks "It's going well, mother." She widened her eyes and almost cried, but we looked at Cedric next.

"How about you, how was work?" Cedric looks down while spinning his spaghetti. "I managed, but thank you for asking mother." Sheeho looked down then the people nodded at us then left

Sheeho sighed and glared at us both and said "Go back, now!" she exclaims as we go back to the blank room we ask her if we could go to the comfort room, specifically upstairs.

"Why?" "We've been holding on for so long, and the bathroom upstairs looks so much more exquisite." she sighed "Go, but be back in 5 minutes!"

We both walked upstairs, "I found a toothpick in my pants." We both nod and went inside the same comfort room. Cedric gave me the toothpick then lifted me up, "Almost there." Cedric grunts. A few moments later

Cedric felt weak, "Go without me, but don't forget to save me." I make my way on the window then looked at each other. I shedded a tear and escaped.

____________________________________

Sorry, this chapter was short and I had to hurry up. Hope you liked this chapter even though it may have some mistakes. Just comment if I leave any mistake

Byee