4. Isaac Heeney

My boyfriend Isaac lives in Sydney, but I live in Melbourne. I only see him when he comes to play his games in Melbourne, sometimes I fly up to Sydney.

Today, Isaac was coming down to Sydney for his game.

Isaac: Hey love I just landed heading to the hotel. did u want me to come past after?
Lola: Hi babe good to hear u landed safely n yes pls if u can ofc
Isaac: b at urs in 20

-
I heard a knock on the door and I opened it to be revealed to Isaac. I jumped onto him and swung my legs around his waist as I hugged him tightly. "I missed you so much" I rested my head on his shoulder: "I missed you so much" I felt Isaacs smile.

"Wanna come to my game?" Isaac asked as we sat down on my couch. "I don't know..." I looked at Isaac. "Please," He begged. "Alright then" I smiled. "Yes!" I Isaac replied.

... Isaac travels with his team, so I was on my way to the MCG. I made my way down to the gates and scanned my ticket as I headed to my seat.

At half time I felt my phone buzz.

Isaac: in the rooms rn but im so upset bc were not playing good, their 8 goals ahead!
Lola: ur playing so good, try ur best and u can maybe catch up theirs still 2 quarters x
Isaac: true I gtg ttyl
Lola: ok good luck love u bye
Isaac: love u too bye

-
At full time, Sydney had just won and Isaac scored 4 goals. I headed down to the rooms and saw Isaac, our eyes met and as they'd already sung the song he came over to me, but then BT had come over.

"And whose this beautiful lady?" BT pointed the microphone in Isaacs direction. "My girlfriend, Lola" Isaac smiled at me. "Lovely to meet you Lola, and how'd Isaac play?" BT asked me.

"Likewise, and I think Isaac played amazing" I spoke into the microphone. BT then asked Isaac some stuff and walked off.

-
hey guys
I didn't know how to end this sorry ab that lol
have a good one