Slave-1~|JJK&KNJ|

Ria walked towards the kitchen and smiled as she saw her mom cooking.

Her mom was a cook at Kim's mansion. She had been working for 3 months now. She gave up the previous job as it was paying less while Kims paid a lot to their servants.

"You must be tired, right? Let me help you!" she said and started cutting vegetables.

"No, stop doing this and go study for your entrance exams!" her mom said snatching away the vegetables.

"I have been studying since morning! I want a change so please let me help you!" she said and took the vegetable basket from her. Her mom sighed.

She was a single mother who was abandoned by her wealthy family for something she couldn't be held at fault for. Her mom was 19 when she was raped by her neighbour's relative. When her parents got to know about this, they ousted her out of their place accusing her of being a slut. They considered her a disgrace.

Her mom incurred it all and soon she learned about her pregnancy. For some unknown reason, she couldn't abort the child and kept it.

She didn't regret her choice, Ria brightened her dark life. Ria was the only one she had after all.

Rosie entered the kitchen, she was Ria's friend who worked as a maid there. They all lived together at the servant quarter.

"Ria! Can you do me a favour?" she asked with pleading eyes.

"What is it this time?" Ria asked cutting the carrot.

"I am on my periods, and having bad cramps but I have to clean Young Master Jungkook's room. Could you do it for me instead?" Rosie asked joining her hands. Ria sighed and nodded.

She had heard that young Master Jungkook had a short temperament and was an insolent person. She hadn't met him till now and wasn't even planning to.

She knocked on the door but she didn't get a reply.

"I think he is not in the room!" she mumbled and entered to find no one. She sighed as she looked around the mess. It was cluttered.

She started picking up the things before putting them in their place. She started making the bed after folding the blanket.

Jungkook opened the door of the bathroom and frowned when he saw her. He was not expecting someone new in his room.

"Who are you?" he asked and Ria turned around to look at him.

He had come out of the bathroom but it didn't seem like he had taken a bath because his hair was dry moreover his clothes were wrinkled.

She looked away as she saw a girl getting out of the bathroom in an obnoxious condition.

They were making out in the bathroom while she was cleaning his room? She didn't hear any moans though.

"I will come later!" she said and was about to go when he held her arm pulling her towards him.

"I asked you something?" he glared at her.

"Jungkook, I will catch up with you soon!" the girl said and Jungkook rolled his eyes but didn't reply.

The girl went out. She was a one-nightstand that he met at the club the other night.

Ria gulped as the girl closed the door before going out, leaving them alone. She flinched as he jerked her body.

"I am Rosie's friend. She wasn't feeling well so she asked me to clean your room in her stead!" Ria finally replied.

"You don't look like a maid!" he said frowning.